“GOOD CHOICE”

Ranked #77 of 103 Restaurants in Crystal River
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: This is a staple restaurant for Citrus County. Our new location is now located back on Hwy 19 Located right across from Citrus Kia. Lou is still around checking the quality of all the food that leaves his kitchen. The Boathouse has been around since the 80's and will continue for years to come. We are much larger then are last location and have the ability for banquets and special occasions. The restaurant is decorated beautifully with murals of underwater sea life and nautical boats and anchors galore. We pride on keeping our restaurant clean knowing how important food management is. Our servers are very friendly and always meet our customers with a smile. Please come and try our new location for youself. We dedicate ourselves to making sure all of our patrons leave full and feeling that they recieved a good meal for a fair price!
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Nice place, good to pricy but always good. If you have a problem, just tell them and they fix it

There are newer reviews for Boathouse Restaurant

Reviewed April 9, 2012

My wife and I visit the Boathouse Reastaurant at least twice a week for breakfast, my wife goes more she love their biscuts and gravey. The food is very good and the wait staff is outstanding. They do what it takes to satisfy your needs. Breakfast is always busy but steady, especially on the wekends. We have been going there for about 2 years and had very few complaints, but Lou and the staff stand behind their food. Good local spot. this is their second location the other was too small much better and parking is noe great.

Reviewed March 23, 2012

On Wednesday and Thursday they have a few special with soup, vegetable, potato and bread for 2 entrees for $20. During happy hour drinks are 2 for 1 which is a great feature. My husband and I had 2 drinks each and the meal which came to $32. Great price for a nice dinner.

1  Thank Ruth S
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I have seen the last reviews and i dont know where they ate at but it could not be the same place. The staff was very nice greeting me and my wife at the door. the decor was good. The service and the food is really where the boathouse shines i had the prime rib which was amazing, the meat was very tender i could cut it with my fork and my wife had the stuff flounder which was also very good with a sauce that was out of this world.

1  Thank funinthesun2419
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Do not dine here if you are looking for well presented and tasty food. Quantity not quality seems to be their aim. Wings were gross, chicken dish could best be described as plastic gloop and was accompanied by mashed potatoes covered in a surprise dark gravy which hardly complimented the chicken breast and its topping of overcooked bacon and melted Jack cheese. To be fair the broiled grouper was marginally better although some of the fries were undercooked. Crystal River is not well served with quality restaurants, but this one is one of the worst we have been in for food quality by some margin.

2  Thank YodaTraveller