“Delicious food and Impeccable Service”
Review of Vintage on 5th

Vintage on 5th
Ranked #2 of 104 Restaurants in Crystal River
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2011

We visited this restaurant twice last year while on a golf trip with another couple. We could hardly wait to come back this year. This year there were 8 couples on the golf outing. We were a bit nervous because we had raved about how wonderful this restaurant was--as good as or better than the best restaurants we frequented while living in NYC for more than 30 years. Well, we had nothing to worry about--everyone (all 16 of us) agreed that this restaurant is exceptional. The food was delicious and the service was great. We dined in the restaurant's wine cellar which was perfect for a group our size.

3  Thank vagolfer757

Reviewed January 16, 2011

This is a small, intimate restaurant with great food and fabulous service. We had a waitress who thoughfully and enthusiatically help us decide on a delicious entree. I couldn't decide between scallops or steak; she made the scallops sauce sound so delicious, and it was. I had the scallops in this mango, tropical sauce, which was so so tasty. My husband had the salmon which was absolutely superb! My daughter loved the fresh tuna, served rare to her liking. The entree came with salads and a side dish of garlic mashed and risotto. Both were excellent. Between the food and the service, I'll definitely go again next time I'm in the area.

2  Thank meatbruce
Reviewed January 8, 2011

We were there for dinner with friends for our first visit. Sorry it took so long to find Vintage on 5th. First the building is so quaint. The service outstanding, even anticipating our wants and needs. The food was to die for. We definitely will be back, have already made a reservation.
We also want to visit the bar for great wine and bites.
Doug and Janet

2  Thank elleryblue
Reviewed December 26, 2010

If you can afford $100 plus for a meal for two with a bottle of wine this is the place to go. Food is reasonable to good, service OK. Table for two was very very small, what with plates, wine glasses, water glasses, bread plates condiments it was stupidly small, also cramped as next very very small table was so close, the person behind me had to squeeze out to enable me to slide my chair back to get up to visit the john.If they reduced the seating by 33% I would be inclined to recommend this establishment as a 4 star joint.

4  Thank tony34442
Reviewed November 7, 2010

Just plain fantastic, food, service etc. All top drawer. Wine and food choices excell

1  Thank Heather S