“Great atmosphere and staff”
Review of Vintage on 5th

Vintage on 5th
Ranked #2 of 105 Restaurants in Crystal River
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had an anniversary dinner and from the beginning we knew we had picked a great place. Great décor, the food was absolutely amazing, and the staff was awesome. Don't skip this place when you're in the area.

Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Great food, Great Service. Awesome atmosphere. These people know quality food and service. I will return to this venue next time I am in town.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We had been here once before, when we first moved to Pasco County. Took friends with us this time. We all had excellent meals and will be back, for sure.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Having eaten here many times, it is always great, wonderful food and wonderful service. Everything on the menu is good, and if your lucky, as for Michael to be your server, his knowledge of food and wine is second to none.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We haven't been back to Vintage in over a year because our last meal was just terrible. This time, it was almost like we were in a different restaurant. The menu was the same, but everything was executed to perfection. The service and food were exemplary. Although I saw new faces, I still recognized people that have been there from the beginning. I don't know how they did it, but I hope they keep it up! The most surprising aspect of our visit, was the perfect timing. Everything, from pouring the water, to the right-from-the-oven bread, to the perfectly cooked entrees felt like we were in a 5 star restaurant in a big city. I had the duck breast with the chef's risotto. Best risotto I've ever had. I asked the waiter what the sauce for the duck was (wasn't listed on menu) and he said it was an apple pie crust cream sauce. OMG....SO GOOD! Husband had the crispy whole fish and loved it. Kudos to the owners and management for their dedication to making Vintage on 5th the high end restaurant it should be. Congrats!

2  Thank TheDecorator99