“Always a fantastic atmosphere and fabulous food”
Review of Vintage on 5th

Vintage on 5th
Ranked #2 of 105 Restaurants in Crystal River
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went to the restarurant for my Birthday celebration, took along two friends who had never dined there.
We had a great dinner, good wine and will always recommend this place.

1  Thank seacowgirl

Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a romantic meal at Vintage on 5th. The decor is beautiful, the noise level low, the service was wonderful and the food was exceptional. The menu is created by a real chef, creative recipes with beautiful presentation. This resturant is a must visit.

3  Thank Robyn374
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We have eaten at Vintage several times in the past when visiting Crystal River, and it has always been truly excellent. Great selection of wines, great service and ambiance and wonderful food. My husband and I had dinner on a Friday night with friends, and went back Saturday night with family and friends for wine and dessert after a high school reunion. The desserts were phenomenal! What a treat to have such an outstanding local restaurant!

1  Thank Gr8GatorGirl67
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went there to celebrate our anniversary with some friends.
The food, the ambience and the service was absolutely superb. We will definetely go back.

1  Thank sibi51
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We spent last year here for Valentines Day. The menu was filled with wonderful special occasion items. The staff was friendly and on beat. A nice hidden gem in Crystal River. Id like to think I would keep it all to myself but sharing comes way to easy. Enjoy this local favorite of mine.

2  Thank divergirls