“Fun Spot, Great Sunset, Great Seafood”
Review of Margarita Breeze

Margarita Breeze
Ranked #26 of 112 Restaurants in Crystal River
Reviewed October 6, 2018

Margarita Breeze is a waterfront Tiki Bar and restaurant located in the Port Hotel and Marina in Crystal River Florida. Curb appeal is not Margarita Breezes strong point. Weather permitting, the dockside dining is the best way to enjoy the the beautiful views and Florida Gulf sunsets. It is not the easiest place to find but it is worth the search. The atmosphere is friendly, we were greeted as if we were regulars. There was live music, not a full band which made conversation enjoyable. Everyone in our party had seafood. My wife and I had Coconut Shrimp. It was delicious, the coconut dipping sauce is a house specialty and a nice touch. Our guests ordered blackened salmon. We plan to return to Margarita Breeze. I’ll use GPS the next time.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch off the water. We were seated promptly and waited on right away. I started out with the Drunken Monkey cocktail! This drink is absolutely mouth wateringly delicious!!!!!! I chose the Smothered Chicken Sandwich for my entree and it was fantastic!!! No fat or grizzle in the chicken and I just loved it! The hubby chose the Jerk Chicken Sandwich and he gobbled it right up. The chicken was moist and delicious! My sister in law chose the Churrasco Tacos. She gave them 5 stars!!!! Aurelia was our waitress and she took excellent care of us. Sammy (the owner) came by and chatted with us a bit as well as shared a magic trick with us. It was a lovely time and we will, without a doubt, return!!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 26, 2018

Stopped in for lunch, When you pull up to the restaurant, it's hard to know whether there really is a restaurant there, go through the dingy bamboo hallway and you'll find it. We sat in the outdoor area which offered a nice breeze and it was right on the bay. The service was very slow but didn't mind too much as we weren't in a rush. The food was average, nothing to brag about but okay to eat. What was really good was the drinks, we tried guava margaritas and a moscow mule. Both were done wonderfully well.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

Laura at the Tiki Bar is the Best bartender ever. She has your favorite drink ready for you when you walk through the doors, knows everyone by name and truly loves her customers! Your the BEST Laura

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

The ambiance was great. They had a good band playing live music and you can see the bay. You paid for it in the drink and food prices. I would go again for a drink, but definitely not for the food. If the quality of the food was better than a food truck, then I can see paying for it. I would compare it to Sonic. The service was great and we got our food fast.