“Check in was a little friendlier than my last (which was...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Crestview
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Crestview
Yulee
“Check in was a little friendlier than my last (which was...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Check in was a little friendlier than my last (which was first) visit and was the same girl.
I reserved in advance so check in was quick. She told me about the breakfast in a.m., time and where and also where to locate my room and park and that there was an elevator. I entered my room (King Suite #210) to find it had not been cleaned properly. Kelly at front desk was the ONLY employee on duty for the Motel period. She did show me two other rooms which were also not acceptable due to filthy carpet ( a downstairs King room) and the other upstairs on opposite side (also a King room not Suite) of building which stunk terribly. I checked for a room at Holiday Inn & Suites at this point to move on but they were filled up. I ended up staying in #210 which Kelly again left the front desk to bring up a vaccum and some cleaning supplies and towels/wash cloth. She quickly vaccumed and used spic and span on the tub, microwave and frig but had to get back to the front desk. Clean sheets were needed as I found several hairs and some ceiling crumbs on the bed. I took two of the washcloths and used provided soap to wash all table tops, microwave and frig, sink counter, etc until I could feel like I could stay in the room. Later on my return from dinner I went to front desk & retrieved the sheets from Kelly who called earlier to say she needed to dry some. She did what she could as well as called her Manager filling him in on situation. The response was I could move to another room or checkout and I would not be charged anything or stay and the price I had paid would remain the same. WOW! I work for Omni Amelia Island Plantation (I have been with the property over 20 years) and no customer would ever encounter this type of situation with us.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
St. Augustine, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

The front desk people were very polite and accomodating. The rooms was average for the amount of money we paid. It is dated, but clean and comfortable. The breaskfast was terrible. One waffle iron, 2 boiled eggs (even when we went back for another cup of coffee 40 minutes later - still 2 eggs). Nothing warm except coffee. Oh, and two homeless men having a merry time. We took it back to the room to eat.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

I was relocating from Dallas, TX to Fort Lauderdale, FL and had to stop at Crestview, FL for the night. Found this hotel on I10. Reasonable priced, clean sheets, comfortable room/bed, clean bathroom. Overall, I had a good night sleep.
For the price I paid, it was a fantastic deal!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Baymont F, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Crestview, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor. We are glad to hear that your stay was us was restful and enjoyable. We appreciate all guest comments and take them seriously. We hope you come back and see us and that your next stay is just as great!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crestview
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Crestview
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#10 of 13 in Crestview
Sleep Inn & Suites DeFuniak Springs - Crestview
Sleep Inn & Suites DeFuniak Spri...
#1 of 8 in DeFuniak Springs

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Crestview? Share your experiences!