“A Very Nice Place to Dine”
Review of The Wild Olive

The Wild Olive
Ranked #2 of 101 Restaurants in Crestview
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Valdosta
“A Very Nice Place to Dine”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We were in Crestview for our Grandson's Graduation and the Family voted to go to The Wild Olive. It was nice, friendly, the food was good and the price was good. My Grandson is going to College and wants to be a Chef. They allowed him to go into the kitchen and observe and also to ask questions. We all thought that it was a real nice gesture.

• Visited June 2014
Mike_McDuffie, Owner at The Wild Olive, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thanks to you and your family for visiting our restaurant recently. We are happy that your experience was a great one! We always strive to provide the highest quality food and service. We wish your grandson the best in all of his efforts to become a chef and succeed in the food service industry. Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!

Weston, Florida
“Not bad for a small town”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is probably the best restaurant in Crestview - or so I was told by many locals, so I gave it a try. The food was good (I had the snapper special), although my buddy said his ribeye was a bit too salty for his taste. Nice atmosphere, and the deserts are very good. If this was in a major city (like where I am from), I would rate it as average. But for Crestview I guess it is a very good restaurant.

Visited June 2014
Mike_McDuffie, Owner at The Wild Olive, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you for visiting our restaurant recently. We always strive to provide the highest quality food and service, and are happy that you were pleased with us. We hope that you will stop back in the next time that you are traveling to (or through) Crestview. Thanks again..
Coral Springs, Florida, United States
“for the money it's a good restaurant in Crestview”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The steak was way to salty. The sides were ok and the jalapeño wrapped in bacon was the highlight.
The service was polite but it took a very long time to get our food.
Having said that, Crestview doesn't really have much in local fare to eat.
This was the best experience we had in the town so at least you have that.

Visited June 2014
Mike_McDuffie, Owner at The Wild Olive, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you for visiting our restaurant recently. We always strive to provide the highest quality food and service, and wish that you would have been more pleased with us. I wish that you would have found our service and the quality of your food perfect. On week-ends, we often get extremely busy and suggest reservations so that we can get you seated and served in the best possible way. Thanks for your constructive criticism on your rib-eye. I will pass that along to our kitchen staff to make sure that it does not happen again.

Crestview, Florida
“You wont be disappointed!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

This by far is one of the best places to eat in Crestview. Seating is limited so you may have to wait a few minutes unless you get lucky. Everything is always fresh and their menu is not 10 pages of garbage dishes, it is well thought out. My favorite is the shrimp and grits..yum!

Mike_McDuffie, Owner at The Wild Olive, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thank you for visiting our restaurant and taking the time to write such a great review for us. Our goal is to always give you the best food and service possible....every time that you visit us. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Crestview, Florida
“Worth the wait”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I found the Wild Olive on a rainy day and the place was packed. My to-go order for Pasta Roxanne was taken quickly and I sat back to watch the operations flow. The front entry is a comfortable place to wait and everyone waiting to be seated said the food was worth the wait. And it was worth it. I had to make two meals from the lunch portion. The food was comparable with what I had while living in Italy. Can't wait to try something else from the menu. Maybe even have dinner on the outdoor patio.

• Visited June 2014
Mike_McDuffie, Owner at The Wild Olive, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you for visiting our restaurant recently. We are happy that your experience was a great one! We always strive to provide the highest quality food and service. We hope that you will come back and visit us very soon. Our full lunch and dinner menus are available online on our website. Thanks again...