“Excellent”

Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Nicest staff ever! Food was delicious. So much....couldn't even have the dessert that I wanted. The outdoor patio is wonderful....will try that next time.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We eat lunch and/or dinner here about once a week since they opened. I have never had a bad experience. The food is always good, the service is as well. Dinner is a little pricey, but the food will not disappoint!!

1  Thank Nancy E
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Good fresh food. Homebaked cakes. Alternative music. Great service. Location could be better. We will come back for sure.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We have discovered this wonderful restaurant an hour's drive from our home. The food is always excellent as is the service. Our group tonight enjoyed the snapper and rib eye special and the chicken tortellini followed by exquisite desserts---Mississippi mud cake and carrot cake. Everything not only delicious but beautifully presented. Our waiter was very attentive and personable. You will not be disappointed

1  Thank Roger P
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Hubby and I had a great meal hear just last night. The staff was very friendly and attentive. Having already checked out the restaurant by reading reviews on TripAdvisor, I knew what I wanted. I had the chicken tortellini and hubby had the chicken parm. Both were excellent. We also had an order of bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers which were well cooked (nice crispy bacon) and delish. What's not to love about jalapenos, bacon and cream cheese? Nothing! The bread and oil were great, too. I had a hard time deciding on what I would have for my last bite. Only regret is not leaving room for dessert, but I will correct that mistake on our next visit. As for price, yes, it was probably double what we would have spent at Applebee's, but the quality ingredients, excellent preparation, and friendly staff made it worth it.