“Best kept secret in Crestview.”
Review of The Wild Olive

The Wild Olive
Ranked #2 of 104 Restaurants in Crestview
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Great restaurant and food. Normally we get the fish special and it hasn't let us down.
Just no alcohol.....they let you bring your own wine though.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Have eaten here at least four times. Every time the food was wonderful. The service is friendly. It is a little pricey, but worth it when you want something special. Lunch is more reasonalby priced if you want to give it a chance. I know you will return again.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Caesar salad good. Had steak and pasta. Both very good. Steak cooked perfect medium rare. Price reasonable, but not cheap.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

My family and I were traveling through Crestview, and found the Wild Olive on Trip Advisor. The food, service and atmosphere were all terrific. They let you bring your own wine and beer, so I'll have to remember that next time. I had the filet, which was the best that I had ever had. My wife had the Catch, which was fresh local grouper and it was great also.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Awesome food and a really nice environment. My only issue is that the place is a bit pricey unless you are just going for lunch. It is definetely worth it for a special occasion though.