“A surprise value”
Review of Ryan's - CLOSED

Ryan's
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I was very surprised by Ryan's. It was my first visit and someone leaving handed me a coupon which was nice. I especially enjoyed the cheese rolls. A good selection of food for all appetites. Wish I had left room to explore more of the desert bar. The server was polite and kept our drinks fresh. I definitely would return to try this buffet again.
Con: Getting in and out of the ample parking lot can be interesting if there is heavy traffic from Lowe's.

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

The variety was very limited. Found more than one dirty plate. Half of the food was low quality. My view of the bakery area was not very complimentary.

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a quick place to grab a meal this as good as any. I loved the stir fry not sure what happened to that it seemed to be a hit. Food was hot, salad bar clean, and variety of meat and vegetables so I can't complain too much. Server kept drinks coming and table clean...food was average ....

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The staff were so very pleasant, food was pretty darn good for this type of a chain. They allow you to mix and match your beverages which is very nice! Roast Beef was excellent!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Lunch buffet was decent with a fair selection of items. However, there seemed to be a very limited selection of meats. And, there were no sugar free deserts.