“LUNCH!”
Review of Desi's

Desi's
Ranked #10 of 105 Restaurants in Crestview
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I really wanted to try this place but it closes at 2 pm. Apparently, this time of year at least, it is only open for lunch. I asked the folks at my hotel and they had nothing but good things to say. Sounds like a local favorite. Sorry I missed out.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

The food was really good and it was of surprising quality considering that it was a buffet. The catfish was some of the bet that I have had and there was a line of people almost out he door by the time noon struck!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We eat at Desi's at least once weekly. They have the best fried chicken of anyone around. The bread pudding is heaven in a bowl. To be honest, I don't even know what their other desserts taste like. I can't get past the bread pudding. It's a relaxed atmosphere with all walks of life eating great home cooked food. I've seen Judges in there and I've seen the mechanics from my oil change place. It's perfect for anyone and everyone is welcome. Staff is always friendly and helpful. The person that said the place was dirty needs to go back. It's NEVER been dirty and we've been eating there for years. It may be a little out of date, but that is what makes it so special. I'd rather them keep the prices low and leave off the China and tablecloths.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I have been to Desi's several times, and love it EACH time I go. The Fried Chicken & Hot Wings days are so freaking popular, you have to arrive early just to make sure you get some food! I have taken my nieces & nephews, and a couple of friends ... and everyone has agreed that the food is delicious.

The atmosphere is casual and relaxed. The staff is polite and friendly. The restaurant is clean.

There is nothing FANCY here. If you want linen and fine china - PLEASE go elsewhere. We don't need you in there ruining our moods with your complaints and attitudes.

If you like good home cooking, and love to just kick back and relax while you eat, not worrying about who's doing what, when, or why ... come on down and try them out!

Planning on going again soon with a friend, and hoping it happens to be a day with something I haven't tried yet. :)

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The buffet food is always delicious.... but I sometimes think I want to start with the Bread Pudding and then decide if there's room for the main course!

1  Thank mtoast50