“Great Service Never Fails....”
Review of Los Rancheros - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Los Rancheros
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

For such a small there isn't a shortage of Mexican Restaurants but I think this is one of the better. Plenty of parking, great decorations, great drink prices and karaoke nights. The food is good and the prices are fair. The service is also great!!! The waiters are eye candy as well...

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I love to eat the chicken here - in a taco, burrito, fajita, or just plain grilled. It's always good. They bring plenty of chips while you wait, and they have great cheese dip. Watch out! You might eat too much before your food comes!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We had eaten here about a year ago, and had no complaints. This time, we had a bad meal. We started with a cheese dip with chorizo app and guacamole. The chorizo/cheese dip was very good, but the guacamole was puréed to the point of being a soup, it should be chopped, not blended. I had a order of cheese enchiladas with a beef and pork topping. The entire dish was without any taste or texture. Mexican food is supposed to be spicy. The sauce had a hint of Italian marinara sauce. The service was okay, As we have found in a lot of Mexican restaurants lately, they seemed to be in a very big hurry to get your order. Plus the atmosphere used to be good, tonight we had to listen to the very bad Karaoke coming from the attached bar, I'm sorry I don't want to listen to good or bad Karaoke during my meal.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We felt welcome the moment we walked into Los Rancheros. Great atmosphere, tasty food and excellent margaritas. The tilapia was prepared very well and the portion was HUGE! My wife had chicken fajitas. She enjoyed it and said she would order it again. We have visited Los Rancheros several times and will continue to go back. Yes, we recommend this restaurant

1  Thank CrestviewEER