“BEST SMOKED TUNA”

Emerald Isle Seafood Restaurant & Market
Ranked #1 of 104 Restaurants in Crestview
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner
Description: We are a restaurant and fresh seafood market.
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We don't eat tuna but tried the smoked tuna dip and it was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. Best food. All the vegetables are full of flavor and taste fresh and home made. I was super impressed with this place. If you want crab legs they have them 1/2 the cost of most places and they were just amazing. We were very pleased. Service was unbelievable.

Patrick O, Owner at Emerald Isle Seafood Restaurant & Market, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

We take pride in our tuna dip, so we are glad that it was enjoyed! Thanks for stopping in to see us, we hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Emerald Isle Seafood Restaurant & Market

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Don't judge this restaurant by the exterior appearance. My family of four had an excellent meal at Emerald Isle. The seafood was fresh and the service was friendly. I am glad we stopped in this restaurant on the way to the beach.

Glad everything pleased you and we are very happy that you stopped on your way through to give us a try! Hope to see you again if you're passing through.

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I love coming here since the place has a new owner. It's really been cleaned up and the menu revamped. All their seafood is fresh and their dishes delicious! Melas come out quickly and made to order. The wait staff is also very friendly, courteous, and helpful. You only need to go there once for them to remember you. We always have a good experience there.

We are glad that you like what we've done with the place, and even more happy that you enjoy our food! Thank you for your continued support, we enjoy serving our customers and keeping them happy!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I will not eat here again. My to-go order was the blackened white fish meal with fries and okra. There was so much seasoning on the fries that I couldn't eat them. The fish was undercooked and over-seasoned, it was inedible even after scraping off the seasoning. The okra was rubbery and overcooked. One positive is that the interior was clean and did not smell "fishy". Maybe I received the one bad meal but it was enough to keep me away.

Patrick O, Owner at Emerald Isle Seafood Restaurant & Market, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

I am very sorry you had a bad experience with your to go order. We strive to serve all our guests the best product at reasonable prices. We would love for you to give us another chance to make it right. You can call or come by and talk to me, we will make it right. Thanks, Patrick O'Rourke

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stopped here for dinner on the way back to Louisiana from Ft. Walton. It was just what we were looking for a place that focuses on great food and not on great decor. Nothing special about the decorations, but the meal was great, and all the seafood was fresh. I had the Mahi Mahi sandwich and it was awesome.

Patrick O, Owner at Emerald Isle Seafood Restaurant & Market, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

I'm glad you were able to stop in on your way home from your trip. You hit the nail on the head when you said it -- we like to focus on great, fresh food over here -- and I'm glad that Mahi Mahi sandwich didn't disappoint. We'd love to welcome you back the next time you're in the area!

Take care,