“Come here often”

Emerald Isle Seafood Restaurant & Market
Ranked #1 of 101 Restaurants in Crestview
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner
Description: We are a restaurant and fresh seafood market.
Yuma, Arizona
“Come here often”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I love coming here since the place has a new owner. It's really been cleaned up and the menu revamped. All their seafood is fresh and their dishes delicious! Melas come out quickly and made to order. The wait staff is also very friendly, courteous, and helpful. You only need to go there once for them to remember you. We always have a good experience there.

Patrick O, Owner at Emerald Isle Seafood Restaurant & Market, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
We are glad that you like what we've done with the place, and even more happy that you enjoy our food! Thank you for your continued support, we enjoy serving our customers and keeping them happy!

Crestview, Florida
“Not again”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I will not eat here again. My to-go order was the blackened white fish meal with fries and okra. There was so much seasoning on the fries that I couldn't eat them. The fish was undercooked and over-seasoned, it was inedible even after scraping off the seasoning. The okra was rubbery and overcooked. One positive is that the interior was clean and did not smell "fishy". Maybe I received the one bad meal but it was enough to keep me away.

• Visited June 2014
Patrick O, Owner at Emerald Isle Seafood Restaurant & Market, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
I am very sorry you had a bad experience with your to go order. We strive to serve all our guests the best product at reasonable prices. We would love for you to give us another chance to make it right. You can call or come by and talk to me, we will make it right. Thanks, Patrick O'Rourke
Ruston, Louisiana
“Great find on the way back from the beach”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stopped here for dinner on the way back to Louisiana from Ft. Walton. It was just what we were looking for a place that focuses on great food and not on great decor. Nothing special about the decorations, but the meal was great, and all the seafood was fresh. I had the Mahi Mahi sandwich and it was awesome.

• Visited May 2014
Patrick O, Owner at Emerald Isle Seafood Restaurant & Market, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
I'm glad you were able to stop in on your way home from your trip. You hit the nail on the head when you said it -- we like to focus on great, fresh food over here -- and I'm glad that Mahi Mahi sandwich didn't disappoint. We'd love to welcome you back the next time you're in the area!

Take care,
Clearwater, Florida
“Yummy, Yummy, Fishy, Fishy”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Once again we found a local place that is unique and fine. The market features FRESH (really) seafood. The staff were friendly, upbeat and attentive. And, why we came: yummy crab claws, amberjack with citrus butter and linguine with LOTS (really) of crawfish. Almost forgot, attractive and CLEAN (really) uni-sex bathroom.

• Visited May 2014
Patrick O, Owner at Emerald Isle Seafood Restaurant & Market, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
From the crab claws to the crawfish, I'm thrilled you thought everything was so fresh and delicious! I'm also very happy to hear you found the staff so friendly and our, ehem, facilities, so clean. We'd love to welcome you back for even more yummy seafood the next time you're in the area.

Until next time,
Spring, Texas
“Great little local seafood place!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

We stayed overnight in Crestview and as we usually do, I researched TripAdvisor for a place to eat. We're in FL, so we wanted seafood. Emerald Isle had great reviews on TripAdvisor, so we gave it a try. The reviews were spot on! This is a combination seafood market & restaurant. When you walk in all you smell is fresh seafood. No fishy smell at all. My husband had grilled amberjack, our son had fried crawfish and I had bronzed red snapper. Everything was well-prepared and delicious! The service was excellent. We will be stopping by again!

Visited March 2014
Patrick O, Owner at Emerald Isle Seafood Restaurant & Market, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Thanks for stopping by! We work hard to delight our customers with delicious seafood and friendly service, and it's great to hear we were on point. Looking forward to welcoming you back next time!

Cheers,