“Third time going there”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Christopher's Uncorked Bistro
Cuisines: American
Description: They are on Facebook under Christopher's Uncorked Bistro.
Description: They are on Facebook under Christopher's Uncorked Bistro.
Reviewed June 4, 2013

First time was delightful crabcakes were some of the best we ever ate. Second time went with a group food was horrible, pasta swimming in sauce chicken under cooked owner did send us a 20 dol off coupon we used it recently, we ordered the crabcakes they were woefully over cooked the waqitress didn't seem to care my spaggetti was again swimming in way too much sauce the meatballs were not that great. I would not recommend this resteraunt as it's food is not that great, it's over priced. So I say Theee strikes and your out.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The service and decor are very cozy. You feel like your in a french cafe as soon as you walk in the door. The service is very good as the staff was very attentive. Now, for the food.. Very very good. They have a wide selection of fresh made meals. Very little deep frying as is usual for this area. nice portion sizing and really good flavors. I have been a few times and always leave a satisfied customer.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have dined here twice in the past three months. The first experience was great all around so we returned. The most recent experience was horrible in every way. Our waitress was awful and couldnt be bothered even though we were the only people in the place. She was absorbed in conversation with another staff member. My boyfriend & I ordered the same thing we had enjoyed on our previous visit. We immediately noticed that our food not only tasted "different" this time, but also that it tasted "off". (We had the crab stuffed fish entree)
We commented on this to the waitress & were told that it was probably due to a different chef with a different style. She also informed us that others had commented on this over the past week.
We both spent the next 24hrs sick. After being told by our doctor the next day that it was food poisoning my boyfriend called the restaurant to let them know in an attempt to prevent others from becoming ill. Restaurant staff was completely unresponsive except to confirm that others had commented on that particular dish "tasting funny".
The only concern that management had was that we might be looking to get our money back.
We werent.
No concern at all that an entree was making patrons ill. No procedure for dealing with such an occasion either. Staff seemed dumbfounded by the whole thing. They didnt even display any knowledge of food recalls or proper food management.
I have never before said this about any establishment - I will never return here & I dont recommend anyone eat here.

1  Thank 816beachgirl251
Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband and I only dine here when we have our annual Drs. appointment in Crestview, so time has lapsed since our visit in 2012.
Definitely went from a 4+ rating then, to a 1- now. Food was below average, very small portions compared to the high prices, and a very long wait to be served.
We have dined for lunch at this restaurant before and think maybe it is now under new ownership because of the lack of quality. Overall, not good!!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I don't know how this place stays in business! The prices are a little to high especially for lunch and the food is not very tasty.