Tripadvisor

Review of Juicy Crab House

Juicy Crab House
Ranked #32 of 117 Restaurants in Crestview
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A pleasant surprise, food was pretty good. Depending on what you order, it can get really pricey when creating your own combo etc

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

Visited here for lunch for the first time. Greeted immediately and seated with our server promptly there to assist us. Went through the menu and got two luncheon specials, $20 each, consisting of snow crab and shrimp. Food delivered in a clear bag with potatoes and corn. Plan on getting messy. Very good meal and excellent service. Would have been a five star rating but bathrooms needed cleaning. Obviously not cleaned in days which was unacceptable an hour after opening on a Friday. Recommended.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

If you are a local here then you know that this place use to be the old Hooters. I had family visiting in town and they were excited to try this place. I had not tried this place and honestly was not excited to either. This place had more of a bar type of atmosphere hence it previously being a Hooters. The menu had daily seafood specials for around $29.99. Meals usually consists of peel-and-eat shrimp, lobster, crab legs, red potatoes, and corn-on-the-cob. You get to pick a sauce that you want your meal to be steamed in as well as the spice level.

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our meals. The service was friendly and fast. I would definitely come back here again. This place is now in my top 3 places to go to in Crestview.

My only complaint was that the bathrooms were not too clean and one dispenser was out of soap.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 9, 2019 via mobile

Be ready to roll your sleeves up and get your hands dirty. My husband and I shared the 1/2 lb shrimp, crab legs, and crawfish (Tuesday special on menu). Was plenty for both of us for lunch. The sauce was amazingly good. We will definitely stop by here on our next trip through the panhandle. Our tab was $30 plus tip so it was a good experience all around. You can tell by the photo there were no leftovers.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 18, 2019 via mobile

Stopped off the interstate and this was near my hotel. It was so good, steamed shrimp, snowcrab and lobster with potatoes. Service was great at the bar and all employees were very nice. Look forward to going back soon

Date of visit: October 2019