“Its where i go for sushi! ”

Bamboo Sushi Bar & Hibachi Express
Ranked #5 of 105 Restaurants in Crestview
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

This is where i go for my sushi fix! The guys at the bar are great and the salads are good i dont get the entrees so i cant comment there. Just ask them to make you "something" and you'll get something good!

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

If you are on your way to The Beach on I-10 Bamboo is your lunch stop in Crestview. I am a Sashimi gal so believe me the freshness and quality of the fish is EVERYTHING! Bamboo's is off the charts. We live 45 minutes away and we eat there at least once a weekend, sometimes more. Yum! The rolls are wonderful as well. Super fresh and innovative. If you are sketch on sushi, well it's your lucky day they have a extensive hibachi menu and yay they cook it in the kitchen so you won't leave smelling like the grill( : We eat at the sushi bar(it's big) we enjoy the chefs. You may also eat out on the tables when you arrive just go to the back and order and they will bring it out to you. Bamboo will be your new fav!!!

1  Thank JoyfulAndalusia_AL
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Steer clear of the entrees. They have a very fast food quality about them and not in a good way. The rolls seem fresh, however and are pretty much the best I've had in the area. Would be nice if you didn't have to order in the back and walk right by tables to get there.

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I were passing through, and saw this place off the interstate. Our server was prompt and very friendly. I had a sushi roll & chicken hibachi, and both were good at reasonable prices. The restaurant was clean, had a cool ambiance, and simple decor. If I go back to Crestview, I'd go to this restaurant again. :)

Reviewed April 25, 2014

No place in the county serves sushi near the quality of Bamboo. I usually order for carry out, and the staff have my order ready in under 20 minutes.