“Superb!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Best food and customer service.
King Kong is one of the best sushi I ever had. Kids friendly as well. My kids loves fried rice and teriyaki chicken. I don't normally do raw fish but from bamboo Sunset roll is melt in the mouth.

1  Thank 1moriah

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I stopped by with my family just to try something different. We all sat by the counter for full service. We started off with Gyoza Pork as appetizer and it was delicious. We all had different dishes as the main course and all enjoyed it. The staff was courteous and service was quick. The ambiance was not so great and the price was right and the food was excellent. I would not hesitate to return.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We have lunch/dinner here several times per month since they opened. The sushi is always good and of top notch quality. We do have our favorite sushi chefs there who will make us special items and always remember what we like. It is a good value and a great place for a great meal (lunch, dinner or take out).

1  Thank Nancy E
Reviewed June 24, 2013

A friend and I have both lived in Japan and were craving sushi and Japanese food. Neither had been to Bamboo and after looking at the on-line menu, decided to try it for dinner. Going in, it was not looking too promising. More of a fast food restaurant look. We sat at the bar and asked the Sushi Chef behind the bar for recommendations. Wow. We were so pleasantly surprised. A. Because he was a local guy B. the food on all levels was outstanding. They had $1.00 Kirin Drafts on special and we had Yellow Tail Sashimi with avocado with this amazing ginger wasabi soy dressing,the Red Dragon Roll which had soft shell crab and tuna tartare. I cannot recommend this place enough. I will be back soon to try the hibachi menu!

1  Thank Cheryl N
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have to say that I am not a sophisticated sushi aficionado, but i do know quality food. This place recently went through a location change, moving about 300 yds from its previous spot in the same shopping plaza. Its much bigger place with more seating around the sushi dudes with the rolled bandanas. I found that the counter style ordering in a sit down restaurant is a little less than ideal with a family of 5 who are not hip to the sushi scene. We really needed personal attention you get from a server and felt very rushed as it took us a while to figure out the large and non-descriptive menu board. A noticeable line was forming behind us even with 5 registers/ordering stations. When we finally got our order in, we hoped we had made good choices with kids ranging from 6-13, this is very important and a potential for a costly dinner. The food was out quickly, and very tasty. We did make a few missteps in the ordering process, but with 4 others willing to experiment it worked out. The food is good, but if you are not familiar with the sushi lifestyle, go with a seasoned pro.