“Good sushi, quick service.”

Bamboo Sushi Bar & Hibachi Express
Ranked #5 of 104 Restaurants in Crestview
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We were visiting the area and after a day in the pool didn't want to get cleaned up to go out for dinner. At our family's recommendation we called Bamboo and ordered takeout. It was conveniently located and reasonably priced. We had three different sushi dishes (Crunchy Dragon Roll was outstanding) plus chicken teriyaki. Our oder was ready when I arrived, although they forgot to add extra wasabi and ginger. The wasabi was really potent so watch out. We will definitely go there again when we return.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

My husband moved here from Virginia Beach and missed all of the hibachi restaurants. We decided to give Bamboo a try and stopped in expecting a sit down restaurant but to our surprise its more of a pick up place which was great for us with a fussy 2 year old. The food was still warm when we got home, perfectly cooked an absolutely delicious! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for some good hibachi to eat at home.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I don't know if it's a certain time of day, but my experiences here have NOT been great. The staff was more interested in conversing with each other than taking orders or cooking. The food was mediocre at best. The atmosphere was casual, which is fine, but also felt cold and unwelcoming.

We've tried a few times, won't be back. Disappointing, b/c my daughter loves Sushi.

1  Thank Devyl_Gyrl
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My husband and I are crazy for good sushi. For years, we enjoyed dining at a sushi bar in Destin, but the owner there made a decision to heavily mix his business and his politics. I respect every individual's personal choice, but when your business turns political, well, you may lose some customers!

With great trepidation, we decided to try Bamboo, because we both worked in Crestview. Much to our surprise and delight, our favorite sushi chefs from the Destin establishment were serving up sushi at Bamboo! They already knew our favorite specialty rolls, not on the menu! They serve the very highest quality tuna. They are fast and funny great chefs and quick to come around the corner and give me Big Bear Hugs!

AND, their prices are better than Destin!

WE LOVE THIS PLACE!

1  Thank N2horses97
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This little hole in the wall has the best fresh sushi around and the fried tempura veggies are a wonderful addition. If I go to Crestview I eat here every time. It's not fancy a family atmosphere but the guys are great and the food is to die for. Try it out, right beside Big Lots in that shopping center.