WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Crestview
Hardy, Arkansas
“Avoid at all costs”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

We booked a room here because of the rate and the fact that they said they were dog friendly. First of all, it's much farther off the interstate than we thought. (Our mistake.) When we got there, about 10:00 p.m. we were interrogated about our dog. Remember, they advertised as dog friendly with no stated limitations as far as size or breed. This isn't a problem for us anyway, since our dog is a 17 pound Bichon Frise. But in the process of trying to check in, I finally just went out to the car and brought our dog inside so they could see for themselves that we weren't harboring a Great Dane or the likes thereof. We found our room and I went in to check it out while my husband took the dog to do her duty. The room was on ground level and had vertical blinds that would not entirely close. Anyone walking by could have looked in. The bathroom was dimly lighted, probably to make it look nicer than it really was. There was a window unit air conditioner placed in wall cutout and was unplugged. To plug it in, I had to pull the cord to a small utility closet where there were multiple outlets (weird). There was a desk with no chair. That's where the tv was placed. The carpeting had large patched areas in it, and the place just smelled bad. I went back outside to tell my husband that I was not going to sleep here. Before I could get the words out, he told me to get in the car...we were leaving. While walking the dog, he couldn't find a patch of grass for the dog to pee on. He had to walk up the road to find any area where our dog could do her business. We both agreed this wasn't the place for us. In fact the area didn't appear to be safe.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank LuAnn M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

It's very old place and horrible service. They wake you up early in the morning to clean the room. Don't have do not disturb tag. No phone line, no safe area. Not recommended to shared with friends or family.

• Stayed July 2014
4 Thank Go Cong T

Travelers are raving about these Crestview hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

The location is out of the way from the beach. It took almost an hour for the 30mile drive to Fort Walton Beach. The neighborhood is a bit scary for a single woman. Each room has a light outside so it was relatively well lit. The room was very clean but the rooms are dated. The a/c looked horrible but it cooled great. The owner and his wife are friendly and trying to run a nice business. The WIFI worked good enough for our needs like downloading games and books to my tablet. I did see one large water bug in the bathroom. I enjoyed my stay. The owners were nice and the price for the room was good.

• Stayed June 2014
New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

Not just old but worn out and run down. No laundry or ice machine and the proprietor doesn't want to give me a room with a fridge. Bed cover has a hole in it and the TV is from before they had flat screens. Luckily its only the one night and the bathroom has a window so it will be light in there when I shower in the morning

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Pensivelaw
Paris, France
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

Me and my girlfriend booked this last minute. The price was all right but not nearly as cheap enough for a motel. When we arrived for check-in the owner was on the phone the whole time, barely paying attention to us. He asked "do you smoke?", we said "yes but we'd rather stay in a non smoking room", and he said "no. When you smoke you stay in a smoking room". Basically we had no choice in the matter. We went to discover our room (the owner still on the phone), and when we entered we knew we couldn't sleep in a room like this. It was very small, and smelled like smoke. The walls were dirty, the AC looked like it hadn't been changed since 1980, the bathroom couldn't even fit 2 people. But the worst part was... the cockroaches. We killed 2 and one must still be running around in the sheets as I'm typing.

Of course, there was no refund possible and when we told the owner about the state of the room he insisted that they clean the rooms everyday and there is no way there are any cockroaches. We booked another motel 5 minutes from there, and left.

Also the location may be all right but we didn't feel safe at all at night.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank 2meg2
Auburn, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

This is my second stay At the Crestview Inn. The Inn is in a central location to town. The staff were wonderful. It is super clean and quiet. The rooms have a TV, cable, fridge and microwave, excellent beds and Wi-Fi. Good cafes near buy. Rooms are well furnished table, chairs, work desk and two large drawers. The rates are very inexpensive and is the best value in town. I am looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank William H
crestviewinn, Manager at Crestview Inn, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
thanks for reviewing us. appreciate it. we trying to constantly improving the establishment and provide lodging at very competitive rate.
England, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

I currently reside in England, Arkansas I recently ventured back to my home town top see my son for his Spring Break. Due to high rates in the area Crestview Inn was able to accomodate to a bargain rate within my budget. My son loved the spacious room, which included a freshly new painted (great color choice) bathroom. My room was equipped with a mini-fridge which I must say kept everything delightfully cold! a brand new microwave, 2 beds, plenty of drawer space, table and 2-chairs, plenty of light, bay window view of the parking lot which easily enabled me to see my vehicle in the parking lot which allotted me to pull right up to my door. The Door also had a dead bolt and know lock! However may be the hotel is under renovation i can conclude that they are coming along quite smoothly. The Service as well was most kind. Thank you Crestview Inn for a WONDERFUL THREE DAYS whilst visting with my son. I couldnt have done it with out you. =D

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
crestviewinn, Manager at Crestview Inn, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
we appreciate your business. and looking forward to seeing you again.thanks for reviewing us .