“Very Good Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crestview Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Crestview Inn
Ranked #13 of 13 Hotels in Crestview
Auburn, Washington
“Very Good Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

This is my second stay At the Crestview Inn. The Inn is in a central location to town. The staff were wonderful. It is super clean and quiet. The rooms have a TV, cable, fridge and microwave, excellent beds and Wi-Fi. Good cafes near buy. Rooms are well furnished table, chairs, work desk and two large drawers. The rates are very inexpensive and is the best value in town. I am looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank William H
crestviewinn, Manager at Crestview Inn, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
thanks for reviewing us. appreciate it. we trying to constantly improving the establishment and provide lodging at very competitive rate.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
England, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

I currently reside in England, Arkansas I recently ventured back to my home town top see my son for his Spring Break. Due to high rates in the area Crestview Inn was able to accomodate to a bargain rate within my budget. My son loved the spacious room, which included a freshly new painted (great color choice) bathroom. My room was equipped with a mini-fridge which I must say kept everything delightfully cold! a brand new microwave, 2 beds, plenty of drawer space, table and 2-chairs, plenty of light, bay window view of the parking lot which easily enabled me to see my vehicle in the parking lot which allotted me to pull right up to my door. The Door also had a dead bolt and know lock! However may be the hotel is under renovation i can conclude that they are coming along quite smoothly. The Service as well was most kind. Thank you Crestview Inn for a WONDERFUL THREE DAYS whilst visting with my son. I couldnt have done it with out you. =D

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
crestviewinn, Manager at Crestview Inn, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
we appreciate your business. and looking forward to seeing you again.thanks for reviewing us .
Crestview, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

While on an extended stay I was pleasantly surprised by the Crestview Inn. Centrally located to community amenities, pet friendly, and safe. The staff is friendly and attentive. No food available at the Inn but the rooms have a microwave and a mini-fridge. They are progressing nicely with the renovations. Easy commute to Fort Walton Beach or Pensacola. Best value in the area. Thank you Crestview Inn.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
crestviewinn, Manager at Crestview Inn, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
thankz for reviewing us appreciate it.
Dickinson, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is a nice small hotel next to McDonalds and is nice to stop and sleep. Plan on eating breakfast at McDonald's hotel has sweet rolls from box in wrappers that are just in case you don't have time. Coffee in rooms, rooms are clean and cheap. Staff is great and helpful.

Room Tip: all rooms on sides from office are good, back rooms would be for long term staying? Rest. are close...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Ron H
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here 5 days on a TDY, and had an awesome time. The staff is great and you cannot beat their prices. I was initially thinking it would be quite a drive, but had no issues with traffic whatsover. The rooms were clean and well maintained and it was a pleasure interacting with the staff, really nice folks. Would gladly stay here again next time I am in the area. Highly recommend.

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank trojanspirit
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was a little worried about booking a room here because I had never stayed by myself in a motel before, but I needed somewhere to stay the night that was affordable! This motel was perfect! The room was very clean and so was the bathroom. I didn't see a single bug my entire stay (I was there for 3 days). The room is small, but if you're just needing somewhere to sleep it's great! A tv, mini fridge, microwave, and wifi are all included! There's a little table for 2 people to sit and eat at, and the bathroom has a tub/shower combo. It's about 5 minutes from the interstate and most restaurant options. If you're needing an affordable place to stay, Crestview Inn will not disappoint!

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank kayla57
crestviewinn, Manager at Crestview Inn, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
thanks for giving us your feedback.we try to provide best value for money guest spend .we trying to improving facility on continuous basis. as we are older motel.
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

My mother stayed there with my niece. She was traveling from florida to texas. She paid for a room and went to check out the next morning. The maid chased after her and told her she was not suppose to use both beds in the room or the get charged more. YES the room had two beds and she was told she would be billed extra for using the second bed. I called to see if this was true and the lady informed me it is their policy. They rent out the beds not the room. Have you ever heard of this? I was in complete shock

Room Tip: Any room but at this hotel
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Angel60956
crestviewinn, Manager at Crestview Inn, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
sorry for misunderstanding or mistake.to serve the guest at lowest price we do differentiate between whether it is 1 guest or 2 guest when it comes to rate. meaning we do not charge same rate for 1 or 2 guests. using second bed was not bigger deal. if we charge you extra for using second bed we would refund that charge just give us call at 850 682 4466.or upon your next stay we would give you half off. thank you for your review and event that happened on that day

Travelers are raving about these Crestview hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Crestview
Baymont Inn & Suites Crestview
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#10 of 13 in Crestview
Sleep Inn & Suites DeFuniak Springs - Crestview
Sleep Inn & Suites DeFuniak Spri...
#1 of 8 in DeFuniak Springs

Been to Crestview Inn? Share your experiences!