“nice but not great” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Crestview
Dickinson, Texas
“nice but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is a nice small hotel next to McDonalds and is nice to stop and sleep. Plan on eating breakfast at McDonald's hotel has sweet rolls from box in wrappers that are just in case you don't have time. Coffee in rooms, rooms are clean and cheap. Staff is great and helpful.

Room Tip: all rooms on sides from office are good, back rooms would be for long term staying? Rest. are close...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Ron H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here 5 days on a TDY, and had an awesome time. The staff is great and you cannot beat their prices. I was initially thinking it would be quite a drive, but had no issues with traffic whatsover. The rooms were clean and well maintained and it was a pleasure interacting with the staff, really nice folks. Would gladly stay here again next time I am in the area. Highly recommend.

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank trojanspirit
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was a little worried about booking a room here because I had never stayed by myself in a motel before, but I needed somewhere to stay the night that was affordable! This motel was perfect! The room was very clean and so was the bathroom. I didn't see a single bug my entire stay (I was there for 3 days). The room is small, but if you're just needing somewhere to sleep it's great! A tv, mini fridge, microwave, and wifi are all included! There's a little table for 2 people to sit and eat at, and the bathroom has a tub/shower combo. It's about 5 minutes from the interstate and most restaurant options. If you're needing an affordable place to stay, Crestview Inn will not disappoint!

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank kayla57
crestviewinn, Manager at Crestview Inn, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
thanks for giving us your feedback.we try to provide best value for money guest spend .we trying to improving facility on continuous basis. as we are older motel.
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My mother stayed there with my niece. She was traveling from florida to texas. She paid for a room and went to check out the next morning. The maid chased after her and told her she was not suppose to use both beds in the room or the get charged more. YES the room had two beds and she was told she would be billed extra for using the second bed. I called to see if this was true and the lady informed me it is their policy. They rent out the beds not the room. Have you ever heard of this? I was in complete shock

Room Tip: Any room but at this hotel
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Angel60956
crestviewinn, Manager at Crestview Inn, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
sorry for misunderstanding or mistake.to serve the guest at lowest price we do differentiate between whether it is 1 guest or 2 guest when it comes to rate. meaning we do not charge same rate for 1 or 2 guests. using second bed was not bigger deal. if we charge you extra for using second bed we would refund that charge just give us call at 850 682 4466.or upon your next stay we would give you half off. thank you for your review and event that happened on that day

Travelers are raving about these Crestview hotels

Royse City, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I traveled to Crestview, FL for my daughter's High School graduation. I reserved a room at the Crestview Inn for three days. When I first checked in, yeah the place is old and in need of more aggressive maintenance and I was second guessing my choice. Looks and fancy amenities are not everything so I kept an open mind. Here are the facts ... the staff was very friendly, room was cleaned every day, and by the time I left I actually felt comfortable there. If you're not spending all your time in the room and all you need is a clean bed and good shower, this is an exceptional value. Bottom line is I would stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

2 Thank Greg V
crestviewinn, Manager at Crestview Inn, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
thanks for staying at crestview inn. do appreciate your business.as well as fair analysis for our rooms.we are working on parking lot and redoing bathrooms.as you may have noticed.we try to give best value for their money.and again we do listen to our guests.
Lebanon, Kentucky, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I was looking for a good value for the money and found it at the Crestview Inn. The couple that owned the motel are very customer oriented and extremely helpful. Considering the prices in FWB are all in excess of 100.00 a night minimum and Crestview proximity to the gulf make this a bargain. This is an older motel with older furnishings, but the rooms are very clean.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Stephen W
crestviewinn, Owner at Crestview Inn, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
thanks for your recent review for crestview inn we very well appreciate that. we try to provide guest best value for their money with most efficiency and balance of service and prevailing area market rate at any given time. thanks again.
Freeport, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is a very flea-bag motel, but it suited me comfortably, for the week I had to stay there. My room, number 38, had very old, stained up, box springs for the bed, but the mattress was great! The air conditioner works, but there was no heat AT ALL! I was there in late January, early February, 2013- brrrrrrrr! But I bought a small heater, and problem solved. My refrigerator was ice cold, and even though my first microwave didn't work, the staff brought me a brand new one. The bathroom was really nice, with new flooring, and cedar walls, and the shower was an enjoyable one, with plenty of hot water. And it was clean- The office staff was very helpful and nice- both of them are great-looking people as well! The location is good- only 30 minutes to Fort Walton Beach, so that was a plus for me. It would be great for kids looking to Spring Break it, on a budget. The price for a week was 190.00, and you can't beat that. It's also very close to Winn Dixie, and Walmart, and some little antique shops that would blow you mind! It was very comfortable, and convenient- for a great price!

Room Tip: Tell them you want a room with a good mattress, and not too close to other people.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
crestviewinn, General Manager at Crestview Inn, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
thakz for honest straightforward review. we are in process of changing bedding so sorry for stained boxspring. we do hve heating in all dhe rooms some of has in bathroom and some rooms has in room. room no 138 has heater in bathroom .and it does works. appreciate it though.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crestview
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Crestview
Quality Inn
#5 of 12 in Crestview
4.0 of 5 stars 77 reviews
Stay Suites of America - Crestview, Florida

Been to Crestview Inn? Share your experiences!