“Evening Manager very helpful”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Crestview
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Crestview
Pearland, Texas
“Evening Manager very helpful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

The location was great and the room was perfect, very clean. Mary was the evening manager the night we were there and she was very helpful when I asked about where to go for dinner, I preferred not to go to a "chain" and I like to patronize the local restaurants. She gave a good recommendation and my husband and I were very pleased. Nice Steak House not far from the hotel. The location was very quiet and again I was impressed how clean the room was. Nice find and hopefully we'll be able to stop there again when we travel to Central Florida.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

We spent one night here on our way to south Florida. The staff is very helpful and friendly. This is one of the cleanest hotels I have had the pleasure of staying! Upon leaving, I had forgotten my neck pillow and we had already traveled too far to return. I called the front desk and the retrieved it for me and held it for my return trip to pick up! Thanks to all!! I didn't believe I would see it again. I definitely recommend this hotel and hope I can stay again!!

• Stayed March 2013
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel!!! It was clean and quiet. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I enjoyed staying here rather than on the beach strip. This was so much more quiet and peaceful, and was just a short drive to the beach. My mom had surgery on her foot, and the manager helped her to her room! I would come back here in a heartbeat.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Tucson, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Nice location right off i-10, Cracker Barrel next door and other restaurants nearby, Starbucks about 1 mile north of hwy. Nicely lit parking lot. Shower head was tall and shower curtain was curved. Internet slow. Breakfast was lacking. Pancake maker, sausage patties, eggs, yogurt, fruit. Nice dining room. Overall seemed clean and comfortable. Nice stop at this exit.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank letsgoeverywhere05
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

We travel a LOT and stay at this chain a LOT because it's almost always a great place to stay. We have high expectations of HI Express and we're seldom disappointed. This one was superb. Room was clean, very well appointed, comfortable and service was superb. Shower pressure was great, internet was great and breakfast was very nice with good selection of hot and cold items. We really like the dependability of this chain and this individual hotel. We stayed here about a year ago and it was great then as well. I rate this just short of 5, lets say 4.5 or so only because the room lighting isn't adequate at the bathroom sink for my wife to put on her makeup. It's great for me but she has to get everything she wants as well for a 5 rating.

Well done folks!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Sailright
South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

I am on the tail end of a 3 week stay at this location and this will be my hotel of choice when in this area in the future.
Convenient to I-10,restaurants,shopping and close to Ft.Walton/Destin beaches.
The staff are great and the rooms are nice with lcd tv's and micro/fridges.
Indoor pool and jacuzzi.
The wifi is good ,if you use p2p for your tv shows/movies then you might find certain things blocked.....vpn.
The hotel is 100% non smoking,I requested a room next to an exit for my smoke breaks and they happily obliged me with a room next to a side exit.

Room Tip: 202 for smokers who want close to an exit,get exercise going up/down the steps and quick access to t...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

The night manager was friendly and efficient and gave me a great rate when I explained to him the Holiday Inn 800 number didn't recognize the Trip Advisor offer for 20% discount by phone. We got better rooms at a lower rate than the phone in reservation offered. The suites are well maintained and furnished and I especially appreciated the easily accessible bedside outlets for electronics. Full breakfast was part if the package which saved travel time, an added bonus. It was win win all around to stay here.

• Stayed December 2012
2 Thank MsGrazier
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crestview
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Crestview
Baymont Inn & Suites Crestview
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 13 in Crestview
Stay Suites of America - Crestview, Florida
Hampton Inn Crestview South I-10
Sleep Inn & Suites DeFuniak Springs - Crestview
Sleep Inn & Suites DeFuniak Spri...
#1 of 8 in DeFuniak Springs

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Crestview? Share your experiences!