“Pretty good place”

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Crestview
Bernalillo, New Mexico
“Pretty good place”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

We stayed for one night while passing through. I would stay here again, and thought it was a pretty good place. We had stayed the prior night at another HI Express in Texas that was $25/night cheaper with larger rooms, better service, and a much better breakfast so perhaps my review might be a tad jaded. Our room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was ok. Service was fair - only complaint is when trying to get help from front desk to get TV in exercise room going - guy told me to just use the "on" button since I could not locate the remote. No "on" button, but no huge deal to work out without the TV. We stay in HI Express pretty often so thought this was more average. Still, as I said earlier, I would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mandre

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Allen, TX
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Appeared to be a newly built hotel. Very nice room and excellent bathrooms with granite counters and nice fixtures. Breakfast okay for a free breakfast included in price. Hotel kept very clean. Friendly staff. Restaurants nearby. Told by a local it was the nicest place to stay in the community.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank objectivist11
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I checked them all out and found this place to meet my needs very nicely. The staff meets a special need I have and I return there weekly as a business traveler. The beds are the most comfortable, and the rooms are exceptionally clean. I am VERY particular about dust on chairs, in corners and have not been disappointed. I have only one suggestion and that is to get more than 2 luggage carriers. Otherwise, there is nothing negative to say!
PS I amost forgot; this is the only place with an inside pool and hot tub that are clean and well maintained. A great way to relax after a 10 hr day...

Room Tip: I have been on first, second and fourth floors; all were great.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Valdosta, Georgia
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Stopped for the night on our way to Gulfport, MS. Nice location off the intersate and nearby to food and shopping. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Savannah, Georgia
Reviewed August 21, 2011

My family and I stayed in this motel before and we really liked it so we reserved a room again for July 2011 for one night as a stop over on our way to Biloxi. This is still a nice place to stay. They still have the great smelling soap, shampoo, and hand lotions but I was not able to get extras this time. The clerk had a difficult time trying to charge my room to a pre paid visa card and kept telling me it had no funds on it though I know it did so I ended up paying with my debit which I was not really prepared for. Right after checking in we went to the Cracker Barrel right next door for dinner and the prepaid visa worked just fine. The smell of pool chlorine(indoor pool) was really strong when you were near the lobby and elevator area and I hope they tone that down before we return next year. It was raining a lot during our stay and the lobby tiles were a little slippery, a couple extra rugs on the floor during rainy days/nights would be nice. Overall still a great place to stay, decent rates, nice staff, good breakfast area and food items, clean, easy interstate access, great a/c, clean bathrooms, large TV, fuel & restaurants nearby. Yes I hope to stay again and would recommend to friends/family.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank AutumnBreeze911
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Stayed here on our way through. Very clean, excellent breakfast, great pool. Perfect place to lay your head and wear your kids out during a long road trip.

• Stayed July 2011
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Hotel is near new and very nice, set back from the highway. Large automatic entrance doors, a blessing. Has 2 - count them - large elevators serving 4 floors. Our king room was airy, decorated in a contemporary fashion, cool and quiet. It contained an upholstered chair and ottoman, desk and rolling chair, micro and fridge, thin screen TV. The vanity in the roomy bathroom has rather dim lighting. Nice shower but with an unusual type of control being the first of its kind that I have come across, with a little separate handle for water temp and the large one for flow. The breakfast was swell although light on fruit. There is a machine to make your own pancakes. Indoor pool was nice but the water in the spa had a dark cast to it and no bubbles while running. The ice machine on our floor wasn't working. Everything else here went fine and I would come back.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank TheGreatTheo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crestview
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Crestview
Hampton Inn Crestview South I-10
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 13 in Crestview
Baymont Inn & Suites Crestview
Stay Suites of America - Crestview, Florida
Sleep Inn & Suites DeFuniak Springs - Crestview
Sleep Inn & Suites DeFuniak Spri...
#1 of 8 in DeFuniak Springs

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Crestview? Share your experiences!