“Friendly, clean and convenient”

Comfort Inn & Suites Crestview
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Crestview
Hollywood, Florida
“Friendly, clean and convenient”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We ended up here by fluke. Every other hotel was booked and this was our 7th stop. We hit the jackpot. Staff was super friendly which is refreshing when it's almost midnight. Hotel is well maintained and rooms were spotless! Very comfortable beds and got a great night sleep. Breakfast was the average fair but with extras which is nice and a very attentive staff. Great stay, will bypass those other 7 and come here in future!

Stayed July 2014
GM-FLB64, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Crestview, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
We are so glad you found us, even if it was by fluke! We have been booked a lot this summer and it is always difficult having to turn away families that just need a place to lay their heads after much traveling. We are glad that your stay was a pleasant one. We take pride in maintaining a clean and comfortable home away from home.
Thank you for your thoughtful words and we look forward to having you stay with us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Lakeland,Florida
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel, excellent staff. I really enjoy my stays here.I would recommend this hotel to friends. A big plus is that they have truck parking for semis.with my family all being driver's that is very important.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
GM-FLB64, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Crestview, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We appreciate your kind words and I will certainly pass them along to everyone on the team.
Whether your here on vacation or traveling for work, It's nice to know we can offer a good nights rest and a hot breakfast to start your day!
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Alexandria, Louisiana
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for the night on the way home from vacation. We walked in and it smelled new and clean. Everything was great from the fast friendly check in to the clean, comfortable room and great breakfast. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful review! We strive on a daily basis to go beyond guest expectations and we are delighted to hear we were so successful during your vacation!
We are glad you enjoyed your cozy accommodations and the services provided by our friendly team. We hope to accommodate you again in the future and send our best to you back home!
Crestview, Florida
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Well me and by buddy from work just so happen had to stay on business and didnt have time to make reservations, but that was no problem at all. Krystal greeted us with a huge smile on her face and an attitude that you cant beat. She was very helpful when it came time to go eat. she helped me with the directions. She is fun to talk too. Thats what i look forward to after a long day at work a good laugh. She is amazing. the hotel is awesome as well.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
On behalf of our entire team, we appreciate your review and helping spread the word of our services to future travelers of Crestview. We are thrilled you enjoyed the accommodations and services during your stay! Moreover, I thank you for giving such great recognition to our team members, especially Krystal, for her exceptional hospitality. Without a hard working team, we could not deliver such quality services to our guests.

We cannot wait to welcome you back and provide another great stay!
Reviewed June 30, 2014

When I arrived I was greeted by a very friendly and outgoing young lady, Krystal Lawrence! She welcomed me with a big hello which always makes you feel welcomed! A true professional!!! When I got to my room I was so happy with it. Spacious, very accommodating and clean. I wasn't there long when Krystal called to make sure everything was okay. The next morning I went down for breakfast, which was very nice. It was a busy morning so they accommodated us by opening a meeting room for the overflow of guests looking for seating. The beds are comfortable with plenty of pillows to choose from. A nice sitting area to relax to watch some television, read or work on your computer with free wifi. Overall, my visit was very pleasant and I would recommend Comfort Inn & Suites in Crestview, FL to any traveler. It is situated right off exit 56 on I-10.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Ellen C
GM-FLB64, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Crestview, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
First and foremost thank you for your feedback, it’s always uplifting to hear that our guests feel like they are at a home away from home when they come stay with us!
We are very proud of our staff and I know we are all sincerely pleased to greet you from the moment you walk in the door, selecting a clean room and climbing into a comfortable bed to serving you a hot breakfast and wishing you a safe trip back home.
Again, I’m so glad to hear you had a pleasant stay, it was our pleasure! We hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Just checked in, Krystal was great! She is professional when it comes to her tasks. The room I checked in is nice. She called me to make sure that I found everything okay. I drive an Commercial vehicle: and there is enough room for tractor trailer to park at the hotel. I plan to stay here again.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank 669alim
Thank you for your recent stay and your wonderful review! We appreciate your kind words regarding our Customer Service and nice rooms, exceeding our guests' expectations is our number one goal.
The large parking lot is definitely a bonus for our guests who drive commercial vehicles, I'm glad to hear it is useful for you.
We look forward to your next stay here at Comfort Inn & Suites of Crestview!
Thomasville, Georgia
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I'm here 2 nights per week and it is great. Clean, safe, and the employees are wonderful. Krystal at the front desk is awesome. She goes way beyond helping you and just makes you feel great after a long day working. I have never had an issue with anything with any of my stays here. Easy access to lots of eating and shopping places.

Room Tip: Every room I have been in was great except 225. Its right over the entrance sliding doors and every...