“Nice place”

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Crestview
Altoona, Pennsylvania
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Needed a place for the night and this place had a good rate for the area. Check-in was quick and easy. Typical Comfort Inn. The room was clean and everything worked.
As mentioned in another review, getting to the hotel can be tricky if traffic is heavy.
I would stay here again based on the friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Becky T, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Crestview, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you for staying with us here at Comfort Inn & Suites of Crestview. We are always delighted to know that you would choose our hotel on your next visit. Functionality of our amenities and cleanliness of our hotel has always been of utmost importance to us. Our staff is always thrilled to go above and beyond in making sure your experience is extraordinary, and we are gratified to hear that your stay was just that! We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

This hotel was very nice and clean. Rooms are updated and nicely furnished. Staff was friendly and they had a good selection of breakfast items. We will stay here again on our way to Orlando or even on our way back home.

• Stayed December 2013
From all of us here at Comfort Inn & Suites of Crestview, we want to thank you for staying here and letting us know about your experience. The friendliness of our staff comes natural as we all enjoy the time our guests have with us. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!
Bonita Springs, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

Lured away from a bargain rate at another hotel by the sterling reviews posted here, we spent an overnight here recently. I was underwhelmed. As some previous reviews indicate, the hotel is difficult to get to. The left turn in heavy traffic is dicey and the narrow road indicates the presence of a Hampton Inn. There is no signage for the Comfort Inn and an azalea tree in the Wendy's parking lot blocks the Comfort Inn sign in the distance. The hotel is new and clean. The carpet is a tad plusher than normal and the furnishings look good, but in the room there is rather too much for the space. For example, the ample desk chair completely blocks access to the rest of the room. The room temperature is thermostatically controlled and so the fan does not run continuously (a good thing). In addition to beds, there is a smallish flat panel TV, a fridge and a microwave plus a full-size desk and chair. In the corner there is also an easy chair. The beds have duvets and a selection of softer and harder pillows. But the mattress was nothing special, the towels and bed linen were budget, the tub was chipped in several places and the shower head partially clogged. The hot water was exceptionally hot and so I urge caution when taking a shower. The breakfast area was attractive enough and the food was very standard Comfort Inn fare: eggs, sausage, waffles, commercial breads and pastries, ordinary coffee. There was no strawberry jam and the butter was hidden away in a fridge. Again, pretty ordinary stuff. This is NOT a bad hotel. It is OK but just OK. When I made the reservation on line, I was promised airline miles; then the confirmation page stated there would be no miles. The hotel says there will be. We will see.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank arkcruiser
We would like to thank you for choosing to stay here at Comfort Inn & Suites of Crestview. As with all of our guests, our primary goal is to make sure your stay is exceptionally comfortable and care-free. We understand that the location of our hotel is hard for some guests to find, and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We are always looking for ways to improve the guest experience, so your feedback is important to us. In constantly changing and upgrading of all amenities in the hotel, we hope to see you here again the next time your in the area!
Monterey, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

This was quite simply the best hotel experience I've ever had. Welcoming, accommodating, clean, professional, and courteous are just a few of the words I'd use the describe this very new property and it's amazing staff. Pet friendly, great breakfast, and convenient location which unfortunately can be a bit hard to find at first. Depending which way your going on 85 (South Ferdon) just turn on Southcrest before or after the Wendy's. There's a sign for a nearby Hampton Inn which makes it a little confusing but just drive up the road and you'll find one of the your best hotel experiences ever. Please ignore the whiny 1 star reviews which you can see were obviously written by high maintenance divas and primadonnas.

Room Tip: If your fleeing a storm call in advance. I've been told this place can sell out doing to being s...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your outstanding review, we are always overjoyed to hear that we have lived up to our goals. Here at Comfort Inn & Suites of Crestview we strive to not only accommodate, but exceed the needs and expectations of our guests. Making sure that we serve a hot breakfast and a variety of other delicious choices to choose from is one of our highest priorities. We would all like to thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback. On behalf of everyone here at Comfort Inn & Suites of Crestview, we are looking forward to your next stay with us!
Lake Worth, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

The room was extraordinary! I was told this place had been built only 3 years ago by a competing (other) hotel but I was in for a real shock when I stepped inside. The front desk lobby area was very nice. I felt as if I were in a luxurious posh hotel. The floors were immaculate and clean. Nathan was absolutely a joy to speak with and helped me a great deal. As I stated...upon opening the door I was greeted to a wonderful LARGE and luxurious interior. It had a sofa, lounge chairs, a proper desk for my laptop, gorgeous bathroom, clean carpeting, central a/c like temperature controls & a bed that was top-notch in comfort and the bedding was AMAZING! I truly felt like a VIP.

Room Tip: I requested a room close to an exit/entrance due to my many bags/luggage and Nathan accommodated my...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
GM-FLB64, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Crestview, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
On behalf of our entire staff, I’d like to thank you for your praise. We are ecstatic that we could not only meet, but exceed your expectations to such a degree. We take pride in keeping our hotel clean and comfortable. If our guest have to travel, we want them to have a place where they can feel at home while on the road. It is always extremely gratifying to hear that a member of our staff went out of his way to accommodate your needs. He is an asset to our team. I’d like to thank you again for your kind words and for taking the time to let us know how we did. I hope that you will come to see us again if you are in the area!
Pearland, Tx
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

Taking your pet? If so you will appreciate this hotel. The staff are very pleasant, it is very clean, the rooms are nice, there are no pet odors and the pet is a welcomed guest also. Its good access from the major highway so quick and convenient on and off.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
GM-FLB64, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Crestview, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We are thrilled that we were able to make you and your pet feel welcomed. Our goal here at the Comfort Inn and Suites is 100% guest satisfaction, and your feedback is very important as it lets us know what we excel at as well as what we need to improve on. We hope that you will come visit us again soon so that we can show off our latest improvements.
Crestview, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Each time I have stayed at this location as well as my family that has come along we have all had an enjoyable trouble free stay. The desk staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are truly excellent as they are clean, comfortable beds and many amenities in the room. The lobby has a comfortable couch, computer, lots of chairs to sit and relax and chat with others. The dining area is pleasant, large and open. The breakfast is enjoyable and you can not beat a hot Belgian waffle! The hot coffee is just right. The breakfast as a whole is really good. What I loved is having coffee available in the dining lobby area all evening long. We had it in our room too, but to be able to get hot coffee downstairs or in the lobby depending on your room location, was really nice! I have never been let down at the Crestview Comfort Inn and Suites. Believe me, I am a very picky Platinum Rewards member for this chain and I would not tolerate anything less than excellent and they hit the mark nicely!

Room Tip: I found all rooms we stayed in to be great, having stayed there twice. I will say the swimming poo...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
GM-FLB64, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Crestview, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
First and foremost, thank you for being an Elite Platinum Member. We know how much time away from home it takes in order to reach platinum status, and we are grateful that you have chosen Choice Hotels for your accommodations while on the road. I would also like to thank you on behalf of our entire staff for your generous praise. We are thrilled that we were able to meet the expectations of you and your family, and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you come to the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crestview
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Crestview
Sleep Inn & Suites DeFuniak Springs - Crestview
Sleep Inn & Suites DeFuniak Spri...
#1 of 8 in DeFuniak Springs
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Crestview
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 13 in Crestview
Baymont Inn & Suites Crestview
Stay Suites of America - Crestview, Florida

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Crestview? Share your experiences!