“Fried seafood”
Review of Earl's Oyster Bar & Seafood - CLOSED

Earl's Oyster Bar & Seafood
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Ok place. I had the fried shrimp, small portion, it was pretty good, Good hush poppies and the gumbo was decent. I didn't have the oysters but they looked very fresh. Service was fast and cordial. Charged me .25 cents for tap water. My kids had the fried tilapia, big portions

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Me and my Husband stopped here on our way to Freeport, Florida. The food was great, especially the cheese grits!!! The oyster were fresh and the staff was very friendly. Next time we are in town I will definitely stop here!!!!!!!!

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Earl's is consistent in a good way...the food and service have been great every time have eaten there. The oysters are fresh. The seafood is cooked to perfection. Did I mention Earl can't count to twelve? The dozen oysters is usually 15 oysters! The only negative is the hours. He is only open Th, Fri, and Sat. If you are in Crestview on those days do yourself a favor and stop at Earl's. You will be glad you did.

1  Thank CrestviewEER
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Everytime I visit Earl's I am always pleased with the food and the staff! Very clean and always friendly service!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We have eaten at Earl's a few times and have never been disappointed. They have a great selection and (so I have heard) good oysters. They are only open for certain seasons and on certain days (I believe Thursday-Sunday).