After being on the road for hours in the rain, this was a great stop. The young woman who checked us in was so friendly, offering restaurants close. Our room was way away from the elevators, so no noise at all. In fact, we didn't hear room doors closing as one usually does in a hotel. Beds comfortable. Air conditioner was cool. Room was very clean, and the bath had shampoo/conditioner. Towels felt great. The breakfast was the usual fare, eggs, breakfast meat, toast, fruit, cereal, milk, and yogurt. May have had more. Everyone was friendly, what we from Texas call true Southern hospitality. Check-in and check-out was fast and smooth. Easy entrance back on I-10. Would recommend this hotel. Wondering if all Country Inn and Suites are like this one, if so we will definetly look for them on our next road trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pool Closed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Carlson, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Crestview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Crestview
- Country Inn & Suites Crestview Hotel Crestview
- Country Inn Crestview