This was our first stay here and we will return. Rooms were clean as was the rest of the building. Breakfast was fresh and always stocked everyday - the food was great in comparison to other hotels breakfasts!!! Room service was great and they were very considerate, as was the front desk staff during our stay. The pool area was nice and an added bonus (so was the fitness room - not a whole lot going on but the basics are there to keep your workouts on track!). The flat screen TV in the room was nice too - we took our laptop so in the evenings while we relaxed we could hook it up to watch Netflix.
I only have 2 complaints - 1st being that the walls are very thin! We arrived on a Monday, so Monday - Friday were not terrible at all (A little noise from above but that wasn't a huge deal). Friday - Sunday were completely different! We could hear EVERYTHING in the rooms around and above us. 2nd complaint is - we paid for the room in advance, they already had the card # and charged the card. However, when checking out they insisted on swiping the card thus charging us twice for the room. When we called to talk about it the manager was not very customer friendly. Stating that "you'll just have to wait until one of them falls off of your account". Not even an apology. That bothered me. Next time we'll just be more cautious when checking out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pool Closed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Crestview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Crestview
- Country Inn & Suites Crestview Hotel Crestview
- Country Inn Crestview