This is the third time my family has stayed at a Country Inn & Suites and it has become our first choice when looking for a place to sleep when travelling from 'A' to 'B'. We have a family of five and a typical hotel room is just not big enough. We've become spoiled by staying at condos when we get to our final destination as we like to have the space and privacy that a condo offers. With Country Inn & Suites the bedroom has two queen size beds and a door that separates it from the rest of the room so I can get up early without waking my wife and two of the kids. The third child likes to sleep on the sofa bed in the living room and is a heavy sleeper.
The mini fridge, coffee maker and microwave are a nice addition but we rarely use them because we're only there for one night and the free breakfast takes care of the rest. My kids love waffles and all three Country Inns we've stayed at have the same set up for the breakfast area with a waffle maker, pastries, bagels, cereal... and all the coffee, milk and juice you can drink . The breakfast isn't fancy but we don't eat fancy breakfasts at home any way.
When you consider the convenience to the Interstate, the size of the room, the free breakfast and the price you can't beat em.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pool Closed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Crestview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Crestview Hotel Crestview
- Country Inn And Suites Crestview
- Country Inn Crestview