the front desks clerks were really nice but the manger could careless about people.he was rude to us and other customer.one cust was asking him a question and he walked away and closed the door in the mans face.the man said i really hope he didnt hear me. when we tried to cut on a light in our bedroom the bathroom light would come on and we would cut one on in the hallway the bedroom light would come on instead. as if there was a short some where,we told him and he was acting like we wanted a discount or something.we were letting him know just in case a fire started or if was something serious.he got an attitute like we were lying.he said if that happen one of the lights might be blown some where in the room and thats all he said.i can tell they dont clean the spreads i have stains and hair all over my duvet cover.overall it was clean and the breakfast was pretty good.we asked the house keeper for towels she told us to go to the front desk and then front dest told us to go back upstairs to house keeping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pool Closed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Crestview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Crestview
- Country Inn & Suites Crestview Hotel Crestview
- Country Inn Crestview