“Good food, good prices”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We have visited here many times over the years as my parents lived right down the street. Stopped for lunch today and left stuffed. We had the cheesy hot artichoke appetizer which would have been more appropriate for four people rather than two. We each had a sub, I the grilled veggie and the husband had the angus steak and cheese. Both hot, tasty and ample. My only complaint was the that they asked if we wanted fries instead if chips without mentioning the fries were $2.50 extra. The $5 bucks will not break me but it is annoying. Service was pleasant but not very professional. The barmaid however was very conscientious, informative, and nice.

1  Thank ArmyLori

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I didn't expect much from this small town roadside restaurant and bar but I was pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

No river view. Poor service; walk-in other are waited on while you wait - not sure what that is about (local preference?) The only thing half-way good is the pizza. The chicken picata is like a masala - down is a mystery brown sauce. Waiters are more involved elsewhere. You will get a check "how was it" much later.

1  Thank clark3264
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband went and picked up pizzas and salad one night. We got cheese and pepperoni. They were gobbled up in a matter of minutes by the three teenagers we had with us! The salad was the antipasto salad and it was good, but it had way too many onions on it.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Been going here for a number of years now. Food is almost always very good and the few times it was not it was immediately remedied. The service is always good and friendly. The menu is vast and has something for everyone. The owner Angie and her staff take this business seriously and it shows. Recommended.

PS The picture is old. The area to the left of the door is now a tiki bar. Nice to sit out there on cool nights. They also sometimes have local musicians.