Best Western Wakulla Inn & Suites
Magnuson Hotel Wildwood Inn(Crawfordville)(Great Value!)
$84
$71
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

$159
$119
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$108
  • Breakfast included
$70
$98
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$124
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$59
All reviewswakulla springswildlife refugecentral courtyardwestern hotelsbest westernssausage gravyroom was largea great place to stayyogurtflorida panhandlevery nice hotelcomfortable bedsbreakfast barfitness roomwould stay here againfront desk personst marks
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My parents, in their 80's, and I stayed in this hotel for a week while we birded the area. My sister and her family of 4 also stayed there for 3 nights.

The hotel staff were really, really good to us in every way possible. The rooms were spacious, comfortable, clean and quite up to date (the only thing NOT up to date was the television, which really wasn't bad, but not a flat screen - no big deal for us).

The breakfasts were pretty much the usual hotel "buffet" but they kept them very well stocked and they did rotate through different types of eggs and meat. The food was always out early enough to make it into the local parks with the first daylight and they were great about getting food out at 4 AM for us so we could catch our flight home.

I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone needing a place outside of Tallahassee for any length of time.

Room Tip: If you are someone that likes a non-smoking room ask for one that does not share a wall with a smoking room. Really not a big deal, but it does help.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Perfectionists work here; it shows, everywhere you look, and I love that. This is the best affordable lodging ever, would be much higher in a more-populated area. A two-story motel (with an elevator! bravo!) in a calm country setting. The rooms surround a pretty, pleasant courtyard (I probably wouldn’t like the noise factor of the courtyard in nice weather, but it was freezing when I was there so peaceful.) Everything seemed faultless until nighttime: 1) expected a great shower at this place, but didn’t like it – uncomfortable shower head, low water pressure, and crispy towels; 2) painfully thin walls – easily hear tv’s, conversations, coughing, snoring, everything. For me, those are large deficits, yet these competent folks still deserve very high marks – what they’ve accomplished in reasonably priced lodging is uncommon.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank TexasTableForOne
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We stay at this hotel whenever in Crawfordville to visit family. Which is as often as possible. Rooms are always clean and neat. We feel like family when we arrive and throughout the stay. Mr. & Mrs. Patel and the entire staff always make us feel welcome and handle any requests we may need. Wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Donna R
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Needed a hotel on the way to my cousin's place. The entire area is 'old' Florida and I expected to find just another old hotel in this old part of Florida as it is on a lone stretch of road. What a surprise! This property is 5+ years old but from what I saw, looked brand new. I used to be in hospitality and I've stayed in a whole lotta hotels. The fit-and-finish is amazing. Clean, comfy, and rather large room. Bathroom looks new, is clean and not beat up as they tend to get. Pleasant staff. I live in S Florida, which is very touristy and most of our local hotels are not this nice! I plan on being back in this area and will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Only about 20 miles from St Marks NWR. Nice clean rooms and very friendly staff. We did some hiking and biking in several units of St Marks and the hotel was centrally located to the refuge. Also a great looking rail to trail runs from St Marks to Tallahassee.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family