Perfectionists work here; it shows, everywhere you look, and I love that. This is the best affordable lodging ever, would be much higher in a more-populated area. A two-story motel (with an elevator! bravo!) in a calm country setting. The rooms surround a pretty, pleasant courtyard (I probably wouldn’t like the noise factor of the courtyard in nice weather, but it was freezing when I was there so peaceful.) Everything seemed faultless until nighttime: 1) expected a great shower at this place, but didn’t like it – uncomfortable shower head, low water pressure, and crispy towels; 2) painfully thin walls – easily hear tv’s, conversations, coughing, snoring, everything. For me, those are large deficits, yet these competent folks still deserve very high marks – what they’ve accomplished in reasonably priced lodging is uncommon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Best Western Wakulla Inn & Suites. Now Open in Crawfordville, Florida. All 57 of our rooms and suites are entered through our controlled access courtyard. While staying with us, take advantage of the many amenities we offer, including: complimentary hot breakfast, outdoor pool, fitness room, high speed internet access, micro fridge, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, business center, conference room, outdoor gazebo. Choose from either two queen beds or one king bed; some rooms even have whirlpools! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Best Western and Expedia so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Wakulla Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Wakulla Inn And Suites
- Best Western Wakulla Hotel Crawfordville
- Best Western Crawfordville
- Crawfordville Best Western