“Never again”
Review of Beef 'O'Brady's - CLOSED

Beef 'O'Brady's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 22, 2014

It's never a waitresses fault when your food comes out gross but when trying to explain that's something wasn't cooked how it should of been like chicken fingers with no breading and white as could be and soggy. To be told that there was no reason for me to be upset with an attitude after being. Asks what the problem was with an attitude is completely unprofessional and rude. I just said I didn't want new ones because there was nothing to be upset about. I just wouldn't eat part of my $11 meal. So if you like French fries for dinner go right ahead =)

Reviewed May 28, 2014

First time visitors to B O'Brady's. Lunch only. Service was very good. I ordered the Cuban half sandwich with a Caesar salad..$6.99....lettuce was slimy and watery....didn't eat that. Sent it back to kitchen. Cuban was o.k. but not the typical pressed cuban. Bread was mushy on the bottom. YUKKY!
My friend had the chicken caesar salad...lettuce was soft and on the verge of spoiled...$5.99.
I was offered a bowl of soup in place of the salad. We were told that the manager was going to toss out the salad..you would have thought he would have tossed it before serving to a customer! DaH!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

This was my first time eating at BeefO'Brady's. I really enjoyed the layed back atmosphere of the place. Upon arrival we were greated at the door by multiple servers. We received our beverages before I could even take a look at the menu and our waitress was very cheerful. I really appreciated our servers extensive knowledge of the menu, as I have a gluten allergy. Our drinks never got low and all of the employee's worked together as a team to make our experience enjoyable. I will without a doubt be returning to my new found favorite restaurant!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Beefs has the very best pizza. They have specials on pizzas on Wednesday, I believe. They give back to the community!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The staff are very friendly and attentive, and helpful with their knowledge of the menu items. I found the restaurant to be clean, including the restroom, that's a major plus.