“Love it !!”

Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Cortez
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: We are a quaint little Restaurant and Marina on the ICW at Marker 48. We cut our fresh fish daily on the docks and have a variety from seafood to burgers... Ceasar salads to chicken bites for the little ones on our Menu. Our view is beautiful and the Dolphins visit at least once a day. We have a Tiki Bar out side and plenty of seating at Picnic tables also. Our inside dining has a bar that overlooks the water as well, with seating at tables too. We welcome well behaved leashed pets outside.
Reviewed April 11, 2016

I love the vibe here . I love Cortez and this was a nice addition to the scene there. The food is wonderful as is the service. The fish taco's are great and have a little asian twist to them. Everything I have had here I have enjoyed. Cross over the bridge and give them a try you'll be glad you did.

1  Thank webfeet

Reviewed April 10, 2016

An authentic "old Florida" find. Don't go there if you're looking for fine linens. Please go there if you want a casual, delicious dining experience! My friend and I wandered in after a long walk on Coquina Beach. We had heard about this place by word of mouth and decided to try it. What a delicious surprise! She ordered the grouper bites with a side of baked beans. I just had to try the chef's special for the day "Pecan Crusted Mahi with Banana Curry sauce". I sampled some of her grouper and she some of my mahi. Because you can't get fish any fresher than that caught that day out of the Gulf of Mexico, both selections were outstanding. The owners are downright nice folks and the serving staff very attentive. Best time to come is before 5 and best days of the week would be Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday if you want to avoid waiting times, however, we came at 5:20 on a Sunday and only needed to wait about 15 minutes. 5 Stars!!

Reviewed April 10, 2016

Visited on a recommendation from a local charter captain. Perfect setting, at the foot of the Cortez Bridge (Cortez side), with a view over to Anna Maria. Very informal atmosphere.....table sharing, etc. The food was outstanding....very fresh fish and seafood. I had the special.....Pecan Encrusted Mahi with a Banana Curry sauce...delicious and reasonable at $13.95. Portions are large, but not overwhelming. The bar is friendly and inviting, with drafts in the $3-5 range. We'll be back.

Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

Had lunch here again, always love the food and view. Service is always great and friendly. Had the conch fritters app, 2 grouper sandwiches, and some Coronas, $55 bucks. Mandy, the bartender did a great job! Left full and happy.

Reviewed April 7, 2016

Our group of 5 opted to sit at the bar for our meal to avoid the 30-35 minute wait for a table. Service was efficient (thank you Louie...I think, I am not the best with names). We sampled the grouper appetizer and it was fabulous! The main entrees we ordered were more of the traditional pub fare. I am picky with coleslaw dressings and give high marks to this one. Last, but not least, we all had pie. Key lime and coconut crème, because that is the trademark of spring break in Florida:) Thank you Tide Tables!!