“What a ride!”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“What a ride!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Kim was great! We saw 4 dolphins, got some local gossip and had a great time!
She even took us to a great sand bar and knows her stuff with shells and sea life!.
It was very reasonably priced. One of the highlights of our vacation for me and my husband.
My husband finally found a complete sanddollar after searching for one for 4 days on the beaches!

Visited December 2012

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“A great trip!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Captain Kim's 2 hour sandbar hopping trip was once of the highlights of our week on Anna Maria Island. She was generous with her time and knowledge and my family all thoroughly enjoyed looking at the amazing array of sealife the bay has to offer. Worth every dollar of what I thought was a very reasonably priced tour. Would definitely got again.

Visited September 2012
Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Perfect Sea Exploration Experience for my Kids”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We booked a 2-hour ecology tour with Captain Kim to include sandbar-hopping. This was, by far, the highlight of my kids' trip. As a Mom, I can sense the people that are "good with kids." What's even better are finding those people that are "good with kids" but also truly love to be around them. It's no doubt to me that she is a Mom of boys [though they are grown up!]. She knew exactly what they'd be interested in knowing, doing, and seeing. My boys were firing questions at her right and left, and she was eager to answer each of them...eager to educate them. She showed them things that they never knew existed and took the time to explain things to them. I don't want to divulge her trade secrets, but that woman did stuff that I wouldn't do in a million years just to show my kids a good time. She earned her money, for sure. If you have kids that love to explore the sea, they will find a friend in Captain Kim. It was money well-spent to see my kids engaged and excited. I'm convinced we'll never vacation on AMI again without a couple of hours with Kim.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank TDOH_12
Sarasota, Florida
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 214 helpful votes
“What a waste of money and time”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

The Capt. is not very friendly in fact her people skills are less than a basic high school kid at a fast food restuarant... I will never go back and take this trip again... seeing a dolphin is not worth this ladies price.... I am sure there are other sight seeing trip to use.

Visited July 2012
4 Thank HappyNudistCouple
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Terrific entertainment and education on the water for all ages”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Our family ranging in age from 3 to 63 went on Captain KIm's 2 hour boat cruise. Kim showed us the bay's widelife as well asits history and changing shoreline.

A wonderful 2 hour cruise that was thoroughly enjoyable and went by too quickly.

1 Thank Beverley & Peter