“The best of the best !!”

Tyler's Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Cortez
Reviewed April 9, 2016

Oh my why did I wait all these years to try this place ??? This was the best coconut ice cream I have ever had !! I will be there many times this year for more !! Do yourself a favor and go across the bridge and indulge !!

Reviewed April 7, 2016

Stopped here again for ice cream. I think it was actually better than the last time! Great service and ice cream ,thanks again, see you next time!

Reviewed April 6, 2016 via mobile

So many options for flavors. Very yummy. Staff is patient and very nice while you decide. You can sample a few ice creams. Very clean.

Reviewed April 5, 2016 via mobile

Tyler's was recommended to us by Adventure Away after we'd finished a Segway tour there. We weren't disappointed. The range of flavours was huge. Some really fun names such as trash can and blue moon. I went for a crazy peanut butter, which was great. Kids went for butterscotch and fudge ripple. You can choose from a range of cones or just go for a tub. Service was friendly.

Reviewed April 2, 2016

Best home made ice cream in area. Many different flavors, great quality. Sundaes, shakes, cones, all good