“Don't pass this up”
Review of Village Idiot Pizzeria - CLOSED

Village Idiot Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
MO
“Don't pass this up”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We had such a great meal at this hole in the wall. The folks that run the place are very friendly, the service was great and the food even better. This is a very small establishment, but well worth the time to check it out. It has great pizza, and even better Cortez salad. I hate anchovies, but my hubbie insisted I try his salad...It was wonderful! I would go back and have that meal again. Great place!

• Visited May 2013

Bradenton, Florida
“Delicious Pizza & Tacos”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

There are very few places in the Bradenton area where I can recommend eating, but this is one of them! The owners are very friendly and very hard working and the food is always delicious and of great quality! This is the best Napolitano style pizza I have found in this part of Florida. The beef tacos are delicious. My husband and I also love the pizza margherita. Give this place a try if you're in the area! You won't be sorry!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank wallamercedes
Cumming, Ga
“*** WOW WHAT TASTE **”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

To start with, in our week visit this was the ONLY place we hit twice FOR DINNER. The white pizza specials on "the board" were just unreal. I also never thought I'd say a taco (mahi mahi) was something to talk about...I WAS WRONG. This family run business (and super nice at that) make some of the greatest selections (pizza and specialty tacos) you will ever taste. The first time was a gator-sausage white pizza with crawfish slaw in the center. Every bite was just unreal! On our last night we wanted to go back to the best we had all week, and that is where we went. (It is too bad they are not mentioned "on island" as there seems too be some mantra that "on island" only promote "on island" places... So stupid when you stay on AMI yet part of the total package needs to be the surrounding areas.... But anyone reading this PLEASE VISIT VIP and try a selection on the chalkboard. ENJOY. (And VIP when we come down next time you can be sure we will be in for a bite....or three!)

Visited May 2013
2 Thank kaamacat
Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Yum!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My little "piece of the pie" in paradise! Everything on the menu is yummy, but I love the Cuban pizza and the Cortez wedge salad.

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank CaptainMike55
Longboat Key, Florida
“BEST PIZZA EVER!!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Simple, fresh, smart. We have to go at least one time a week when we are in town for season. Maybe they can fly some to me?

Visited April 2013