“My sons favorite”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“My sons favorite”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Great waffle fries and their milkshakes are amazing. This is my sons favorite stop. Be aware that they are closed on Sundays.

Visited February 2013

Coral Springs, Florida
“Well run”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Staff is well trained and friendly. The restaurant is clean. Food is good. Very busy here, but I always get my food quickly. After my surgery, when I was using my scooter, they asked if they could help me get something.

Visited February 2013
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

This location is very large so it can accommodate a lot of people. The food is always great and the staff are always friendly. It is nice to see the Manager come around and greet everyone.

South Florida
“Always good”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Chick -Fil-A is always good. Took me a while when it first came to town to get over the fact there are no burgers, but now I love it ... although I still look at the sign and see Chick - A - Fil instead. I have no idea why.

You really do feel like you're eating healthier fast food and that make me happy.

• Visited November 2012
Coral Springs, Florida
“Love the Chicken Sandwich”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is the best chicken sandwich restaurant ever!!! The atmosphere doesnt feel like the one of other fast food chains. Customer service is excellent! Great place for the family and kids to hang out.

Visited February 2012