“ChikaLicious!”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #55 of 313 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Ok so why am I reviewing a fast food joint? Good question, but this place is great. As fast food goes, it is hot, fast, very tasty and the prices are not bad. Not to mention the service is worth mentioning. They are always packed so I like to hit the drive thru. My only complaint is that they are closed on Sundays. Enjoy! Oh and the chicken is pretty good too.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I don't even like chicken that much, but I love going to Chick-Fil-A!!!! My kids love their food and shakes. But most important for us is the service!!! they have the NICEST young people working there. We are always running around from school to games and always get drive thru, I stopped getting Mc Donald's or Burger King due to terrible service. Now we love Chick. the managers are all so nice and the owner too. Congratulations you are doing a amazing job at your Coral Springs location!!!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I've never been to this location but the couple Chik Fil A's I have been to were excellent. This is a great alternative to McDonalds or Burger King with healthy menu options such as grilled chicken wraps, various salads, grilled chicken sandwiches, and sides like fruit or chicken noodle soup. Don't get me wrong, the occasional splurge on their delicious chicken nuggets and buttermilk ranch dipping sauce or the polynesian sauce is amazing too. This place always has a line wrapped around it and with good reason.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Great food, great service, and love the play area for the kids

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Chick-Fil-A is by far my favorite fast food place. The staff is always, always on point and friendly. I have never actually had a bad experience at any of their locations, but the Coral Springs location beats them all! There are literally food attendants who come by as you dine to offer refills, additional sauce, or napkins - that's unheard of.