“Ultimate New York Style Comfort Food”
Review of TooJay's

TooJay's
Ranked #26 of 313 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 26, 2014

All the favorite New York style dishes one might crave can be had at TooJays in Coral Springs.
Whether I feel like having a way too big corned beef on rye, chopped liver salad platter, old fashioned roast chicken, GREAT cheese blitzes, you name it, it's available at TooJays.
There are two menus, one more sandwich/deli favorites, and another larger one with complete dinner options as well.
The service is usually excellent and the prices reasonable.
They are open.for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The only consistent disappointment is their chicken soup, which does not have that old fashioned homemade taste I would expect in a restaurant like this, although the matza balll in the soup is great.
They also do deliveries for party and Shiva platters, which are excellent.
If you go on a weekend for dinner, prepare to wait.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Their turkey bacon and tomato on wheat is one of the best around. The construction of the sandwich is awesome. They roll the meat around the lettuce, tomato and bacon and stuff it in the bread. It comes with a pickle and coleslaw. I just love the cold pickle. The servers are always friendly here too. I've had dinner here and it can get packed. I had the turkey dinner with all the fixings and all I can say is one thing, outstanding.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We ate here twice and we liked both times. First was breakfast and the other was lunch. Corned beef hash was great. Blintzes were great. Matzoh ball soup was reported to be a bit salty.
Service was average on first visit and excellent on second.
These folks know what they are doing, and they do it well.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We come here every year. My incredbly skinny, picky son, wolfed down the matzoh ball soup, chopped liver!!!, hot pastrami, potato latkes,and black and white cookie. Perfect service this time, cuz my mom is very hard to please!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

The tomato basil soup was very good. The sandwiches are overstuffed with whatever filling you choose. It is hard to get your mouth around them! The wait staff was attentive. Only thing that needs work...if you sit towards the back of the restaurant you can smell the air san from the restrooms which is a little off putting, We asked to change our table and we were accomodated. Their muffins are wonderful as were the brownie and tollhouse brownies,