“Very disappointed”

Wong's Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #188 of 313 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Wong's very convenient to my residence but sad to say that's the only PRO I can come up with. I ordered their Hot/Sour soup. It was neither. Not spicy nor sour. There were generous chunks of chicken and tofu in a slurry that was more likened to chicken noodle soup instead. After several spoonfuls, it was put down the drain. The restaurant (take-out only) did not have that familiar aroma I find present in better places.

1  Thank Dan N

Reviewed April 21, 2013

It was the worst chinese food I ever eaten. Wrong flavors to much garlic no sauce very dry no meat in it but 4 little peices the fried rice was very dry no flavor just very salty, The soup was an extremly small portion very little liquid and just 2 wonton. There customer service was the worst i have ever expeienced. The driver came to my house with out food wanted me to pay then bring food back to me . He said he didn't take my credit card untill I asked him to check. After a hard day I was looking forward to a good meal boy was I ever dissapointed. They are also very rude and nasty when you tell them theres a problem . I never expeierenced anything like them keep away don't order your better off with Mcdonalds or frozen meal save your money keep away . They should not be in business .

1  Thank M H
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Ginormeous egg rolls, flavorful rice and wonton soup. Delivery is a little long, but they always deliver as quoted. The family special is enough for 6 hungry people.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

They have a 27.00 special tax inc..that gives you a lot of choices..my kids love the orange chicken my favorite is the bourbon chicken...i mix it with broccoli and its delicious..they are fast and also do deliveries.

Reviewed April 22, 2011

Amazing Chinese Food. We order all the time and we like every thing from the house fried rice to the egg rolls and beef dishes.