“comfortable hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs University Dr
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The hotel was well located and clean. It was a good idea to have water in the lobby for guests to partake. I was disappointed when it disappeared the last 2 days of the stay. I also missed the mini frig that is in most hotel rooms.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

A TripAdvisor Member
coral springs
Reviewed October 20, 2013

from the minute we arrived we felt welcomed. the staff was very courteous and knowledgeable. they had our room ready and quality of our room was excellent. we did not use the pool but it looked very nice and clean. we did not use the internet service. we had breakfast the next day and it was excellent. the variety of food and options were great for the price we paid for the stay. We needed to check out late and they accommodate us right away. We definitely will come back!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed just this past week end and it was a pleasant surprise. The hotel is clean and the staff friendly. The room was spacious and comfortable. It is a great asset to find a pet friendly hotel that does NOT smell, but we liked it here a lot and we always bring our little poodle with us. Great stay.

Room Tip: comfortable stay, enjoy your pet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This was our second stay at this hotel. It has always been clean. The bed was comfortable, and the air conditioning, microfridge, and ice machine were adequate. The breakfast was very good as well. The location is quiet. I am not a pet owner and had concerns, but it was not a problem. Everything was fine. I have no complaints. Very good value.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My son works in all areas of Florida so when a job comes to an unfamiliar place it is nice to know you can rely on the front desk of a property to guide you in the right direction.Thank you Caesar for your help.

Room Tip: no comment
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2013

First, let me tell you the only reason we picked this La Quinta is we thought there was a Denny's there right next to the hotel. According to the web, but it was not this La quinta as it was the other one at 3100 university Dr.---THE DENNY'S IS CLOSED DOWN--None in Coral springs--we just thought it would be nice for breakfast ,or a quick snack.
As for as the hotel we had 2 little dogs with us and stayed at one of the two rooms on the first floor.--The rest of the 1st floor are meeting rooms and ball rooms. The two rooms down stairs are 102 and 104. The hotel was clean and staff was really friendly and helpful. If you don't have a car this is not the La quinta you want to stay at. Dogs or no dogs the other La Quinta 6 blocks south is in a better location for shops and restaurants.
This La quinta just a fair quickie breakfast which I've seen better ,but u don't go there for the food. My only complaints were the grass( nice grass ) was to high for small dogs ,and even though we didn't have housekeeping due to our dogs, nobody asked us if we needed clean towels. I'm sure only staying there two night if we wanted more they would of given them to us. It was pleasant, but probably, will stay at the other one win visiting my family.--

Room Tip: If you have animals would stay at one of the two rooms downstairs--rm-102 and 104
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The price was right so I thought; had to attend event in the area and so I thought I'd give it a try. I checked into 5th floor and noticed dirty tub with hairs in it. I contacted front desk and they changed my room to 4th floor.
Upon entering the room I noticed the fridge and microwave weren't working; I called front desk and a person came up to fix the problem; appliances weren't plugged in but after he plugged them in the fridge wouldn't work and there was a large puddle in it; the guy kept insisting it worked even though it was still warm; finally after telling him I had food that was going to go bad he went and exchanged the fridge out. That night there was no hot water and I couldn't bathe. The sink and tub both the same way. The towels didn't look that clean either. The next morning I called and spoke with manager at front desk; told her I was checking out and not paying the bill. I'm thru with this hotel chain. Went to the Marriott

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
#99 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#78 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs University Dr? Share your experiences!