“Just Barely OK”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Coral Springs
Bradenton Beach, FL
“Just Barely OK”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We were in Coral Springs for our granddaughter's state gymnastics meet, and chose this hotel because of its convenience to the venue. It was in such a nice area of shops and restaurants that I think we expected something a little nicer. The check in was smooth and quick.

Our room was decent sized, though the bathroom, which just contained a toilet and shower over tub, was extremely tiny. If you needed to assist a child in that bath, I do not know how you would have done it! The towels were nice and thick and in adequate supply. The only amenities were soap and conditioning shampoo. The sink was in the hallway and had a nice granite countertop with lots of space. However, our son's room just had a pedestal sink and because of the way the bathroom door was situated, they had less space in the room. The description claimed that there was a double sleeper sofa in the room, but it was barely a twin and our son and family ended up with a child on the floor. There were some stains on the bed skirt and carpet and many scratches on the bathroom door, probably due to the property being pet friendly, which we were immediately aware of, due to barking dogs, which, thankfully, did not continue into the night.

The breakfast was adequate, but not great--waffles, cereal, yogurt, fruit, hard boiled eggs, toast and bagels.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Manning, South Carolina
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

I wasn't able to deliver to the VW dealer til monday, so I decided to get out of the truck and get a room. Then to my suprise, I had left my debit card at home. (600 miles away) The hotel accomadated my 80 foot long car carrier into their parking lot, and was able to book my room by using a pic of my debit card the wife sent to my phone. This was above and beyond my expectations. The hotel was very clean and well kept. Needless to say I didn't make it to breakfast. But the breakfast facility appered to be very well stocked, clean, and organized. Beds were very soft, restroom clean, and my room did not smell like currie. The currie part is always a plus. For a great rate, clean soft bed, and very friendly customer service, this is by far the best u will find in south Florida.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Needed an area hotel to provide haven for a stay to do a job out of town and not knowing the area it is comforting to me that you can rely on good customer service that will take the time to make sure that your stay is everything that you expect. Caesar was so very helpful as to the location of the job very happy with room and accommodations of the hotel and the area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I was very impressed with the stay. The high marks were given because the la Quinta is economically priced but everything about the service and cleanliness was at a much higher level. The staff really cared about my stay. They earned the great marks

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

jacksonville, United States
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We travelled to Miami, FL and made a 1 night stop off the turnpike in Coral Springs. LaQuinta was a quiet place and everyone was very cordial. It would help to update this a bit as far as furnishings etc but other than that it was a very nice stay. I'd recommend this to anyone who travels on a budget.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Ocho Rios, Saint Ann, Jamaica
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I travelled from Kingston Jamaica and was visting family and we decided to stay at La Quinta based on the location and it was great.We stayed for 3 nights and we felt at home. My stay was awesome a Big Thank you to Nick B, you made our stay wonderful. We know where we are staying for our next trip.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Also consider these accommodations in or near Coral Springs
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs University Dr
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites Coconut Creek
Comfort Suites Sawgrass
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Tamarac
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Laud...
#66 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale North/Cypress Creek
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale North/...
#42 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Coral Springs South? Share your experiences!