“The best pizza in Coral Springs”

Pepperoni Grill Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 313 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and stay away from other places for pizza. This restaurant has the best pizza in Coral Springs!! The crust is never soggy and the cheese not too chewy. Simply delicious!!!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Nothing fancy but consistently good. Pizza is always good. Unlike other places, pizza is served hot and not warm. Real good lunch specials with generous portions. Prompt delivery.

1  Thank Jeff M
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Food comes quickly, always hot. They will accommodate special requests (like sauce on side or no garlic, or chicken on separate plate, please!)

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I admit freely that I LOVE good food! I have been visiting Pepperoni Grill for many years and it is one of those local Italian places that serves a variety of dishes too yummy to classify it as simply a pizzeria (though their pizza is excellent!). Their menu is very complete: baked pasta dishes feature large portions as do their freshly prepared chicken, veal and seafood specialties. Personally, I strongly recommend you try their Cream of Portobello Mushroom soup! They don't always have it and it goes fast because it is, in a word, FANTASTIC! All their soups and sauces are made fresh daily and I have never had a meal there I didn't fully enjoy. The food, service and pricing are all terrific.

1  Thank Steve P
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We have a tradition of enjoying our main meal at midday on weekends and recently ate here on a Saturday afternoon. Only three other customers in the place but that is no reflection on the meal. Service was prompt and courteous. Food was very good -- I had chicken florentine which was excellent with just the right seasoning and my husband loved his lasagna choice saying it was some of the best he has had in some time I started out with Italian Wedding Soup which was so yummy I would have been happy with that as my main course. We paid $35 for lunch which is a little higher than we like to pay for lunch but I have a nice doggy bag due to their generous portions so I think the 'amortized' cost of the meal was worthwhile.

Tucked away in a strip mall on Wiles Road it would be easy to overlook this one but once you find it you will enjoy it.