“WAY above average Italian cuisine!”

Pepperoni Grill Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 297 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Coral Springs, Florida
“WAY above average Italian cuisine!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I admit freely that I LOVE good food! I have been visiting Pepperoni Grill for many years and it is one of those local Italian places that serves a variety of dishes too yummy to classify it as simply a pizzeria (though their pizza is excellent!). Their menu is very complete: baked pasta dishes feature large portions as do their freshly prepared chicken, veal and seafood specialties. Personally, I strongly recommend you try their Cream of Portobello Mushroom soup! They don't always have it and it goes fast because it is, in a word, FANTASTIC! All their soups and sauces are made fresh daily and I have never had a meal there I didn't fully enjoy. The food, service and pricing are all terrific.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Steve P

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Nice spot for hearty lunch”
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

We have a tradition of enjoying our main meal at midday on weekends and recently ate here on a Saturday afternoon. Only three other customers in the place but that is no reflection on the meal. Service was prompt and courteous. Food was very good -- I had chicken florentine which was excellent with just the right seasoning and my husband loved his lasagna choice saying it was some of the best he has had in some time I started out with Italian Wedding Soup which was so yummy I would have been happy with that as my main course. We paid $35 for lunch which is a little higher than we like to pay for lunch but I have a nice doggy bag due to their generous portions so I think the 'amortized' cost of the meal was worthwhile.

Tucked away in a strip mall on Wiles Road it would be easy to overlook this one but once you find it you will enjoy it.

Parkland, Florida, USA
“Great food and superior customer service”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Not only is everything here delicious, but the customer service is superior and so appreciated in this day and age where customer service is lacking in so many places.
Recently I had a small catering order placed and changed it maybe five times. No matter how many times I called, they were so pleaseant and easy to deal with. I now use them for every party, big or small. On Tuesdays they have a pizza special and they discount all their pizzas accordingly.
When someone eats their pizza, they recognize it because it is always good. Especially the whie pizza! Great garlic rolls, and standard italian fare in addition to unique items for dining in.
There's a pizza place down the street that makes a great pie but they treat people like crap and that makes all the difference in the world to me!

• Visited October 2012
USA
“Value for your dollar”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Had the veal parm which was OK. Seemed to have been made from frozen, not fresh veal. But the price was appropriate. Really great staff and service. Menu had a nice variety.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Just OK”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Nice place, food so-so. Pizza not as thin as I like and sauce has no zing!