“Vishnu is watching over us!”

Arun's Indian Kichen
Ranked #3 of 313 Restaurants in Coral Springs
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Return of the Jedi!...nope
Revenge of the Sith!...I don't think so
Retribution of Murugam!... yes

With Vishnu at his front, Mahadeva at his back, Kartikeya at his left and Ganesh at his right. Who is this, one might ask? It is him who was foretold, Arun the Culinary Avatar has returned!

He has re-emerged to save the pious devotees of delicious curries and masalas from the evils of distasteful and mediocre Indian cuisine.

Oddly his new location is across the street from his old location Khana Kh'zana.

For those who don't know, the old location was sold to some A-holes who ruined the eating and dining experience that Arun had built over the years.

They did this even after being extensively trained for months.

4  Thank Darth_Jesus

Reviewed June 17, 2014

What a delight to find an EXCELLENT Indian restaurant in Coral Springs! I'd just finished with my tattoo over at No Hard Feelings (across the street), and my artist suggested I head over to Arun's if I like Indian. I LOVE Indian food, so it was a no-brainer.

The menu is vast, the prices are fair (a surprise for any restaurant in S. Florida), and the service was personable and friendly. When we were asked how we liked our food, it was a sincere question. The owner REALLY wanted to know. When it was time to pay, the owner asked us how we heard about Arun's. He really wanted to know.

It's the food and service that will bring us back when I return for my next ink appointment in two weeks. The ONLY thing I wish they'd change is the styrofoam plates and plastic utensils at each place setting. This should be reserved for "to go" orders only, and would reduce their costs as well.

5  Thank TrvlGrl12
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The flavors of Arun's food is the best I have ever tasted in any Indian restaurant. His menu is extensive and the service is excellent as are the prices. Everything is always consistently wonderful .

4  Thank marenya
Reviewed May 28, 2014

After building his first restaurant to fever pitch, Arun sold Khana Kh'Zana, and took a much needed vacation. For all of us who loved his food, there was much sadness in the land! We all tried all the other Indian restaurants around, but they all let us down :(
Well, Arun and his beautiful wife must have missed all their foodie friends, and so, they CAME BACK to us and opened a cute, brand new little restaurant for a very lucky few to sit and for many to order take out.
Last night we went with another couple and had, hands down , the BEST Indian food! They make it with love and you can taste it. They listen to your diet constraints, your preferred spice level, from mild to HOT, etc. Have a beer or a soda or a glass of wine and order the Samosas, the Korma, the Vindaloo, the Naan- anything you get will be tops! Enjoy!
To Arun, thank you for coming back. Your food, as it always has been, is the best!!!

6  Thank NJF
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Arun has returned to Coral Springs with a new Indian restaurant that offers the best Indian food and the best prices!

3  Thank marenya