“Absolutely fabulous!!”
Review of Mythos Greek Taverna - CLOSED

Mythos Greek Taverna
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Sample Road
Description: Authentic Greek cuisine served in a hospitable and festive environment. Live music and belly dancing on Friday and Saturday nights. Indoor and outdoor patio seating. Separate banquet room for private functions. Off-site catering services. Free Wi-Fi network. Open daily for lunch and dinner. Located in The Walk Plaza in Coral Springs.
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was just fabulous . Staring with the atmosphere it was really nice and relaxing . The service we received was above and beyond my expectations. The food was absolutely fresh and very delicious. I plan to come back again and again.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We were visiting family from out of town and our hotel was within walking distance of this restaurant. For lunch, we decided we wanted to order take out so that we could eat by the pool. I ordered the food online with no problems. However, when the food was picked up, it was all wrong so we took it back and the gentleman handling the order said he would have to charge us again to fix. After some back and forth, he agreed to fix it. The gyro plate was 14 dollars and I could have gotten much better food at the mall Greek place. The food was definitely way overpriced for what it was.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We got here on a Friday around 5:30. Were asked to choose a table, then never saw a wait person until we asked for one. Never told us of the happy hour where drinks were 2 for one and the apps. were half price until 6 P,M. We had ordered drinks and an octopus appetizer, then found a rolodex ad that talked half price apps. and 2 for one drinks. Waiter said yes it was true. Octopus was great. My wife ordered swordfish dinner. Waitperson said he'd hold the order until I ordered my dinner. I ordered the swordfish before she got hers. Mistake.
Both swordfish dinners sucked. dry as a bone. I asked for it done medium or less. Tasted funny too. Methinks a bad cut or a fish that had been frozen for too long. Next time go for the apps. at half price and forget the swordfish! Management should retrain some of the wait folk. I'm not sure the "chef" could have done much with the swordfish... it was just inedible.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Authentic greek food (three of my favorite words!). I think that says it all...

We ate outside in March and there was a very pretty sunset.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Julian the bar manager is exceptional ....He went above and beyond his job to create the absolute best sangria Ive ever had. His friendly, warm personality only makes us want to visit Mythos every chance we get. Location is good, but staff is exceptional !!