“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We went to this restaurant on Valentine's night and understandably it was very busy. This had an impact on the service which was disappointing but we could not fault the food which was excellent. We did have to comment on the service and I must compliment Heather on the way that she handled the matter. It left us with the impression that on a normal night the quality of the service would match the quality of the food.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We went last evening with 13 family & friends for dessert and drinks - we called earlier in the day to reserve space and they were extremely accommodating with only a few hours notice. The desserts were gorgeous visually and even more delicious. Service was superb! We can't say enough good things about a wonderful experience. If you have a special occassion - this would definately be the place to go to celebrate. We can't wait to go for dinner next time. Presentation is as good as downtown Maimi !

Reviewed February 15, 2013

The Blue Moon Fish Co. gives me a problem in my review as in many ways everything about it was OK. The food was fresh, the service solid and the décor of the restaurant comfortable. However, the overall impression was that it was average; I suspect that the whole style of the restaurant and its presentation was somewhat outdated. The food quantities were very large (too large) with the result that none of the diners with me finished their meal, also the food was presented in a style that almost expected us to reverential and it was not that impressive.

It was really notable that the restaurant was very quiet (it was a Wednesday evening) but colleagues who went there the evening before said the same thing, again I am left with the somewhat unfair impression that the Blue Moon Fish Co. has seen better days. I cannot put my finger on why, but when I am next in Coral Springs I will not eat at the Blue Moon Fish Co.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Although expensive, the food was excellent. The service left alot to be desired. We would save our next visit for a special occasion.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Wonderful for a Sat. night pre-theater dinner. 3 course prix fixe meal ends at six . Prices are ultra reasonable. We had a drink, appetizers, rainbow trout over sweet potato mash with a side of spinach and a molten chocolate dessert, key lime pie, and coffee with tax at a little over $50.The entree, desserts and coffee were outstanding. The appetizers which included clams casino and a ceasar salad were not their strong suit.
The restaurant is in a strip mall and has a very nice ambiance. The servers were extremely helpful as well as very attentive. Couldn't ask for better service.
The regular, after 6pm, menu is market priced for comparable restaurants